Chapter 31: Jealous Adrien (2)

After the moment, Marinette walk home and she couldn't stop thinking about the moment she had with Luka and the moment they almost kissed, Tikki noticed the look.
Tikki: Marinette, you're blushing.
Marinette: What? N-no I'm not.
Tikki: Yes you are. You like him.
Marinette (whispered): No I'm not, be quiet.
Tikki: Aww you are. You usually blush whenever it's Adrien.
Marinette: Not anymore. I just don't want tog eat any funny ideas that's all. You'll understand when you fall in love someday.
Tikki: No I won't. *She blush too.*
Marinette: Now look who's blushing.
In the car, Adrien looked at his phone and he sees the video of Marinette and Luka. It has 100,000,000 views, 4K likes, and 200 comments.
Adrien: (I know I should Marinette be happy. But how can I when she's with Luka? I don't know why I'm like this.) *He scroll down on the comments and he sees people liking the video.* "They're so good together", "If they're not a couple yet, I ship them", "I love it. I want more of it."
Nathalie: Adrien, are you okay?
Adrien: Yeah. I'm okay.
Nathalie: Okay. You have a photoshoot for the spring line tomorrow after your piano lesson.
Adrien: Okay. (Wish I can get out of this and talk to Marinette.)
On the way home, Marinette walk to the front door and she get her key out, soon, Luka ride his bike and he sees her.
Luka: Hey, Marinette.
Marinette: Hey, Luka.
Luka: Have you checked your phone?
Marinette: Not lately, why?
Luka: You might wanna look at it. *Marinette get her phone out and see what's on it. It's the video of them both singing and playing the piano.*
Marinette: Guess someone got it on video.
Luka: Yep. Guess people think we're a couple.
Marinette: (Yeah. A couple.) *She blushed a little bit.*
Luka: You okay?
Marinette (swoon by love): Yeah. I'm okay, my precious. *Then, she snapped out of it and covered her mouth.* Sorry. I don't know why I said that. *Luka chuckled a little bit.*
Luka: It's okay. Anyway, see you later.
Marinette: Okay. Bye. *Luka ride away as Marinette waved goodbye to him, she covered her eyes in embarrassment, she go inside the house.* I'm home.
Sabine: In the kitchen. *Marinette go in the living room.* Hey, sweetie. How was school?
Marinette: It was okay. *She sit at the table.*
Tom: I know you want an after school snack, right?
Marinette: Yes.
Tom: Okay. Here you go. I made an apple pie.
Marinette: Thanks, dad.
Timmy: Mmm. I love apple pie.
Tom: You guys enjoy that. *He walk away and they eat their pie.*
Marinette: I'm gonna take this in my room.
Sabine: You have homework?
Marinette: Yeah.
Sabine: Okay. You go ahead and do that.
Marinette: Thanks. *She take her pie up to her room, Timmy eat his pie in the kitchen.* Okay, so I just got math homework and that's it. *She sit down and get started on her work.*
In Adrien's room, Adrien work on his homework, he can't stop thinking about the video he saw.
Adrien: Ugh. Why is it so hard to not think about that.
Plagg: What's wrong?
Adrien: Just this video of Marinette and Luka together. *He showed Plagg the video.* Every time I see a comment about how great and close they are, I just wanna... *He grip his fists and made a face.* Do something to him.
Plagg: Uh-oh. I know what this is about.
Adrien: What?
Plagg: You're jealous of how close they are.
Adrien: I am not. Marinette is just a friend and I care for her.
Plagg: Oh really. Would you really care if she and Luka start to date?
Adrien: No.
Plagg: Ha! I knew it! She's not just a friend, huh?
Adrien: She is. I just want her to be careful and not get any ideas on him. I know I'm friends with him, I always knew he would like her.
Plagg: Would you admit you're in love with her?
Adrien: No, Plagg. This is different. (Am
I in love with Marinette? No way, it can't be.) I gotta ask for some guidance. *He get his phone out and text Nino.*
🖤: Hey.
💚: Hey dude, what's up?
🖤: I just have one thing to ask you. Is Marinette in love with me?
💚: Yeah dude. Did you not get that?
Adrien: What? How could I not know that?
Plagg: Maybe because you're caught up with your other love life with Ladybug?
Adrien: Ladybug rejects me as Cat Noir. Kagami and I are okay. But we don't click. I don't know what to think anymore.
Plagg: Your love life is so confusing and giving me a stomach ache.
Adrien: Some help you are. *He keep texting Nino about how Marinette is in love with her.*