Chapter 80: Talking to Luka

After the akuma attack, Ladybug and Queen Bee go back to the grand hotel.
Queen Bee: Buzz off! *She de-transform and Pollen hover next to Chloé, she give the miraculous back to Ladybug.*
Chloé: Thanks, Ladybug.
Ladybug: Sure thing, Chloé. It's good that you changed since the Hawkmoth incident.
Chloé: That's the moment I want to let go of.
Ladybug: I say you're improving more. Bug out! *She throw her yo-yo out and swing away, Chloé go back inside the hotel.*

Outside of the alley, Puma Noir de-transform and Plagg hover next to Luka, he caught him.
Plagg: So... hungry.
Luka: I gotcha. Just hold on. *Soon, Ladybug land in front of Luka.*
Ladybug: Guess you de-transform already.
Luka: Yeah.
Ladybug: Look, I have to talk to you about this. Since Cat Noir isn't gonna be no more. I know you're probably not cut out for being the black cat hero and I understand that now.
Luka: Hey. I didn't say that. You said this is my permanent one, right?
Ladybug: I did. And are you sure you can do this? I already lost Cat Noir, think I can rely on you?
Luka: You have my word. I won't let you down.
Ladybug: Thank you. Since I'm guardian, I have to do this. Luka Couffaine, I now announce you the holder of the Black Cat miraculous. It is yours to keep. Do you promise to keep your identity and double life a secret?
Luka: Yes.
Ladybug: That's all I need to hear. *He stick her hand out.* Welcome... Puma Noir. *Luka stick his hand out and shake her hand, they walk to the houseboat together.*

Inside, Adrien was sulking on the couch.
Nino: Dude, you okay?
Adrien: I'll try to be.
Nino: If something's up, you'll tell me, right?
Adrien: Yeah. *Soon, the door opened and Marinette and Luka walked in.*
Alya: Hey. What happened to you guys?
Marinette: We managed to escape.
Luka: Luckily we didn't go too far.
Alya: Oh.
Alix: There was villain called Heartbreaker. We didn't see the whole action because he turned us into statues.
Marinette: He did? Surprise I didn't see that. *Adrien looked at Marinette and Luka, he sees Luka wearing the ring, he gasped and he start to look sad.*
Adrien: (Guess Marinette already got an ally instead of me. I don't blame her, I messed up.)