Chapter 5: the fixed Peacock miraculous

In Hawkmoth's Lair, Gabriel fix up the Peacock Miraculous so when Nathalie wears it, she won't feel weak or anything anymore.
Gabriel: This should help. *He hold it up and look at it too.* Hopefully this will work permanently. *He go to Nathalie.* Put it on now. *Natahlie put the pin on and it's not static or acting up again and Dussu appeared.*
Nathalie: It's not staticing or acting up anymore.
Gabriel: Okay. Now try to transform.
Nathalie: Dussu, spread my feathers! *She transform into Mayura.*
Gabriel: How do you feel?
Mayura: Like a whole new me.
Gabriel: It worked. It actually worked.
Mayura: But what do we do now? With the old guardian gone and with Ladybug being the new guardian, what could we do this time?
Gabriel: I'll think of something. But for now on... nothing. We do nothing until I have a plan at least.
Mayura: Okay.
Gabriel: (Sooner or later, those miraculouses will be mine at last.)
In Marinette's room, Marinette look at her nose and it's still a little swollen.
Tikki: How's your nose?
Marinette: It's okay. Still swollen, but it's okay. *A knocking came from the trap door, Tikki and Wayzz hide under the pillow.* Come in. *Sabine opened the trapdoor.* Hey mom.
Sabine: Honey, someone is here to see you.
Marinette: Huh. Who is it?
Sabine: I'll let him in.
Marinette: (Him?) *Someone open the trapdoor, it was Luka.* Luka?
Luka: Hey.
Marinette: What are you doing here?
Luka: Since the frisbee incident, I couldn't stop thinking about what happened. And I wanted to see if you were okay, that's all.
Marinette: Well, I'm okay. Thank you.
Luka: And, I wanna ask you something too.
Marinette: Okay.
Luka: Do you wanna... spend some time together? Tomorrow that is.
Marinette: Sure, but I gotta help my parents tomorrow, but yeah. *Tom opened the door.*
Tom: Whoops. Sorry to interrupt.
Marinette: You always do that.
Tom: I just wanna give you this. *He handed her a cupcake.* I know you're in pain, so a little something should help.
Marinette: Thanks, dad.
Tom: I'll let you two have your moment. *He head downstairs.*
Marinette: Sorry about that.
Luka: It's okay. I better get going. I promise Juleka I'd help her out with Suzy.
Marinette: Who's Suzy?
Luka: Our little sister.
Marinette: Huh. Okay. *Luka kiss her on the cheek, Marinette blushed and Luka leave the bedroom and head out too. Tikki and Wayzz came out.*
Tikki: Mmm. A cupcake.
Marinette: Here you go, guys. *She feed Tikki and Wayzz a cupcake and she take a bite too.*
Tikki: You like Luka, don't you?
Marinette: A little bit.
Tikki: You were blushing when he kissed you on the cheek.
Marinette: You gotta stop watching everything I do or what somebody else does.
Tikki: Sorry. *They finish up their cupcake and Marinette head downstairs to the kitchen.*
Sabine: So what did Luka wanted, honey?
Marinette: He wanted to know if he and I could spend time together. Since I'll be busy with you guys.
Tom: Honey, you don't have to do that. Go have fun tomorrow.
Marinette: You sure?
Sabine: Of course.
Marinette: Okay. (Hmm. Not bad.)