Book 1: Chapter 53

Okay here we go, I am sick and have been sick all weekend, I wasn't going to post this, but ended up feeling a little better to be able to upload it, also I have a few more chapters done, as i had time to do three episodes, so i am caught up. Anyway hope you enjoy it and please review, reading comments will make my day if I have to stay home from school tomorrow :)

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"Okay, how about you get wine and just do what you do best, I'll stay out here" I say knowing that Rose would run out this way and I would run out to the alley, but end up going past the Tardis to the locked gates.

"Fine, I bring the head, you wait here" he says.

"Right" I say nodding and just tossing my screwdriver up in the air and practicing catching it while I waited and Rose came running out.

"Open the gate! Use that tube thing. Come on!" Rose says as she tries to get the gate open.

"Sonic screwdriver." the Doctor says putting it away.

"Use it!" Rose says.

"Nah. Tell you what, let's go in here." the Doctor says and unlocks the Tardis and goes inside while the Auton hammers on the metal door, making large dents.

"You can't hide inside a wooden box." Rose says running up to the Tardis with a look of disbelief on her face then running back to the gate. "It's going to get us! Doctor!" Rose yells and tries the gate again.

"Rose, just come on" I say grabbing her hand pulling her inside the Tardis. She stops, takes one look and runs outside again. A siren is wailing in the distance. She runs around the Tardis then comes back inside.

"It's going to follow us!" Rose says and gets a proper look at the Tardis interior.

"The assembled hordes of Genghis Khan couldn't get through that door, and believe me, they've tried. Now, shut up a minute." the Doctor says and starts attaching wires to the plastic Mickey head. "You see, the arm was too simple, but the head's perfect. I can use it to trace the signal back to the original source. Right. Where do you want to start?" he says and turns around to face her and me as I just skip over to him and kiss his cheek and turn to face Rose as she give me a weird look.

"Er, the inside's bigger than the outside?" Rose says pointing out the obvious.

"Yes." the Doctor and I say at the same time me grinning.

"It's alien." Rose says pointing out the obvious.

"Yeah." the Doctor says and I just nod.

"Are you alien? And is Harmony alien?" Rose asks.

"Yes. Is that all right?" the Doctor says just as the same time as I say "yea, basically" shrugging.

"Yeah." Rose says nodding.

"It's called the Tardis, this thing. That's Time And Relative Dimension In Space." the Doctor says and Rose bursts into tears and I instantly pull her into a tight hug as she clings to me thinking the worst for Mickey. "That's okay. Culture shock. Happens to the best of us."

"Did they kill him? Mickey? Did they kill Mickey? Is he dead?" Rose asks upset about Mickey.

"Oh. I didn't think of that." the Doctor says and I glare at him.

"Rude!" I hiss out at him as Rose gets an angry look on her face.

"He's my boyfriend. You pulled off his head. They copied him and you didn't even think? And now you're just going to let him melt?" Rose says angrily as the plastic head starts to melt.