Book 1: Chapter 26

Here is the next pat, Partners in Crime. If there are any mistakes tell me and if you want a certain episode leave a revewi of that episode and i might be able to do it. The next part will be a bit of a fluffy chapter. Anyway Enjoy!

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Donna and I sneak to the door of Miss Foster's office and I put my ear against the door hinting that Donna do the same.

"Well, you might just as well have a scoop, since you'll never see it printed. This "she lifts a capsule "is the spark of life." Miss. Foster says.

"And what's that supposed to mean?" Penny asks.

"Officially, the capsule attracts all the fat cells and flushes them away. Well, it certainly attracts them, that part's true. But it binds the fat together and galvanizes it to form a body." Miss. Foster says

"Well, what d'you mean 'a body'?" Penny says confused.

"I am surprised you never asked about my name. I chose it well. Foster, as in foster mother. And these" Miss Foster says as she puts an Adipose to the table "are my children." she says.

"You're kidding me. What the hell is that?" Penny says looking at the Adipose.

"Donna, you look I'll stay down here, pull me up if you need me" I whisper very softly to her and she nods and rises to look in through the door window.

"Adipose. It's called an Adipose. Made out of living fat. Stripped from ordinary human..." Miss. Foster starts to say and I see Donna get a surprised look on her face and she looks at me with wide eyes then back up again, at the Doctor is what I am guessing surprised her making me want to laugh and think of the whole conversation.

'Donna?'

"DOCTOR!" Donna mouths.

'But... what? Wha... What?!'

"OH MY GOD!" Donna mouths excitedly

'But... how?'

"It's me!" Donna mouths pointing at herself.

'Well, I can see that!'

"Oh this is brilliant! " Donna mouths and does two thumbs up, then pulls me up with her making the Doctor's eyes go very wide.

'Harmony!' he mouths with concern

"Hey Darling" I mouth and I wiggle my fingers as a wave.

He shakes his head and looks back at Donna 'But what are you doing there?' he mouths his tongue sticking somewhat out from saying 'there' and points at us looking highly concerned now.

"I was looking for you, and Harmony" Donna mouths.

'What for?!' the Doctor mouths confused but looking at me concerned and I watch Donna do her miming thing and try not to laugh.

"I, came here, trouble, read about it, internet, I thought, trouble = you! And this place is weird! Pills! So I hid. Back there. Crept along. Heard this lot. Looked. You! Cos they..." she mimes gesturing to Miss. Foster but stops when she notices Miss. Foster who is staring at her. Just like Penny and the guards are making her freeze.

"Are we interrupting you?" Miss. Foster says loudly and I notice the Doctor's eyes go very wide.

'Run!' he mouths and gestures with his head to the side and I grab Donna's hand and pull her away

"Get them!" I hear Miss. Foster say as I drag Donna away from the room.

We run up the stairs and run into the Doctor and Donna give him a big hug then lets go as the Doctor pulls me into a hug and I place my head on his shoulder as he breathes into my hair.