Book 1: Chapter 28

We got to the museum the Doctor was looking like a kid in a candy store, well because he was saying basically everything was wrong.

"Wrong. Wrong. Bit right, mostly wrong. I love museums." the Doctor says walking around the museum.

"Yea, but that is only these kind of ones, you didn't like the one with Van Statten, and neither did I." I say to him as I follow him and he rolls his eyes at me.

"Yeah, great. Can we go to a planet now? Big space ship? Churchill's bunker? You promised me a planet next." Amy says as she leans on one of the cases.

"You did, she did say that earlier if you were paying any attention, but noooo, I do what I want" I grumble at the Doctor.

"Amy, this isn't any old asteroid. It's the Delerium Archive, the final resting place of the headless monks. The biggest museum ever." the Doctor says moving his hands while he talks.

"You've got a time machine. What do you need museums for?" Amy says following him.

"Wrong!" the Doctor yells pointing at something "Very wrong. Ooo, one of mine. Also one of mine, ooh and one of Harmony's" the Doctor says pointing at random things in the museum.

"What! I have a museum piece, cool!" I say looking at the piece before the Amy glared at me and dragged me away from it before I could get a good look at it. "But…but…but" I say.

"Oh, I see. It's how you keep score." Amy says then noticing that the Doctor is very taken by a square box in a case.

"Oh great, an old box. " Amy says sarcastically feigning interest.

"It's from one of the old starliners. A Home Box." the Doctor says and lightly taps the glass looking at Amy as he tell her this.

"What's a Home Box?" Amy asks.

"Like a black box on a plane, except it homes. Anything happens to the ship, the Home Box flies home with all the flight data. " I say looking at the box.

"So?" Amy says bored that it was just a box.

"The writing, the graffiti. Old High Gallifreyan. The lost language of the Time Lords." the Doctor says "There were days, there were many days, these words could burn stars and raise up empires, and topple gods."

"What does it say?" Amy says still seemingly bored.

"Hello, sweeties" the Doctor and I say, me grinning the Doctor with a bit of confusion in his eyes.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

The Doctor had stolen the Home Box and we were now running back to the Tardis, just as the guards were catching up on us.

"Why are we doing this?" Amy asks the Doctor as he fiddles with the Tardis.

"Because someone on a spaceship twelve thousand years ago is trying to attract our attention. Let's see if we can get the security playback working." the Doctor says as he messes and figuring out how to hook up the Home Box to the Tardis.

The playback shows River winking at the camera.

"The party's over, Doctor Song" Alistair says as we watch the playback. "Yet still you're on board."

"Sorry, Alistair." River says smirking. "I needed to see what was in your vault. Do you all know what's down there? Any of you? Because I'll tell you something. This ship won't reach its destination."

"Wait till she runs. Don't make it look like an execution." Alistair says.

"Triple seven five. Slash three four nine by ten. Zero twelve slash acorn. Oh, and I could do with an air corridor." River says moving her hand to look at her watch then fixing her hair.