Book 1: Chapter 19

Here is the next part, sorry it took so long, I had a midterm to study for, but anyway if there are any mistakes tell me. Also review a certain episode that you want. Enjoy

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

As I was about to go into the kitchen and was entering through the door a cabinet opened and it slammed into my face.

"OUCH!" I yell and as i grab my nose.

"Harmony! I'm sorry, so sorry," I hear the Doctor say and look up to see him trying to help me up.

"No, no, don't touch me, just get me a towel, I think I have a bloody nose" I say still holding my nose noticing the blood on my hand.

He quickly hands me a paper towel and I pact it on my nose "Thank you, no don't touch me, let me go deal with it in the bathroom, I'll be fine, okay just continue doing what you were doing, but you better clean up after your mess" I tell him and walk back out the door and head to the bathroom.

As I was heading to the bathroom that golden light appeared and the hallways changed to that of either 9 or 10, hopefully 10.

I turned the corner and bumped into someone causing me to fall and bang my head on the ground making me groan.

"Harmony? Oh my gosh, are you okay, no never mind you aren't I'm going to go get the Doctor, stay there" I hear Rose say.

"It's not like I can go anywhere Rose, kinda stuck here, with a bloody nose, dam it" I tell her sarcastically and rub my head and holding the now blood red towel on my nose.

"Rose, what do you mean Harmony's hurt, I have to find this signal I am tracking" I hear the 9th Doctor say and I groan.

"Down here, and would you hurry up please, my head is hurting" I yell out and then feel someone pulling me up.

"There, now let's see the damage" I hear the Doctor say to me "Open your eyes for me Harmony, I need to see if you have a concussion"

I open my eyes and look around to see three of him and groan, "Why are there three of you, one of you is enough to deal with, but three of you, what is with there being three of you" I mumble out and then flinch back as he scans me with his sonic.

"No concussion, just a bump to the head, and a bloody nose, where on earth did you get that from?" he asks me.

I give him a glare, "You, or well future you, dam well never open a cabinet door without looking, it really hurt, you must have been looking for cookies" I say and try to take a step but end up almost falling but feeling his arms snake around my waist.

"You have a slight bump, off to the med bay to get you patched up and stop this bloody nose, plus I would do no such thing as open a cabinet on you" he tells me picking me up making me instantly cling to him looping my arms around his neck.

"DOCTOR!" I yell and cling to him as we walk to the med bay. "I am fine" I say threw my teeth.

"No, you aren't, now sit still and stop moving, let me clean your nose, I said stop moving" he tells me after he set me down on the table and was now trying to dab the blood off my nose and I notice Rose in the corner trying not to laugh.

"Oi! Quit laughing at me, it's not funny, ouch Doctor! That stings, what is that?" I say as I feel a burning on my nose.

He rolls his eyes at me complaining, "Just cleaning it of dear, nothing wrong with that" and I smack his chest and grin.

"Fine, you win, now let's go find that signal and help it" I say and jump off the table onto the ground and start to walk out but my hand is grabbed and I am twirled around into the Doctor's arms. "Yes?" I say to him and raise my eyebrow.