Book 1: Chapter 36

Hey, so here is the first part of The Caretaker, hope you like it. If there are any mistakes, tell me and I will fix them. Also review if you want certain episodes and i can see if I can do them, currently it is going to be this episode then Army of Ghosts and Doomsday, then The Snowmen, if i can do it, i have a week to do Army of Ghosts and Doomsday then up until Christmas to do The Snowmen.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

So I looked around the living room area, only to notice it must have been Clara's apartment because there were pictures and it looked similar to how it was when I was here for the first time. The phone started to ring, and I hesitated before picking the phone up.

"Uh…Hello?" I say into the phone

"Is Clara there, I wanted to make sure we were still running this morning?" I hear a male voice ask and I instantly notice that Clara was not here so I figured that she might have been with the Doctor.

"Yea, yea she is still going to go running with you, she is just in the shower….um I'm not trying to be rude but you are…?" I ask him.

"Danny Pink, her boyfriend, and do you think she will be done in the next half hour?" he asks me and I nod then remember he can't see me.

"Oh, yea she should be finished in the next half hour, I'm Harmony by the way, her friend…" I start to say but am cut off by him.

"Her best friend from American, yes she tells me about you" Danny tells me and I laugh.

"Hopefully good things, nothing bad" I joke and I hear him laugh.

"Yes all good things, mainly about how you just visit out of the blue, but you two always have fun when you are around" he tells me.

"Um Danny, I am so not trying to be rude and invade a date if it is a date with her but do you mind me joining you two for that run?" I ask him.

"I don't see why not, if you can keep up with us." he tells me and I chuckle.

"I think it might be the other way around, I run all the time" I tell him. "I shall see you in a half an hour then Mr. Pink, and will tell Clara as well" I tell him then bid him goodbye. I went and got changed into what the Tardis provided me which was exercise shorts, a tank top and very comfortable running shoes, I was able to put my hair up in a high ponytail, after that I sit down on one of the comfy chairs after grabbing Hamlet from the book shelf and putting in my head phones.

I see a quick motion of someone and then feel a light shaking and look up seeing Clara but can't hear her as I had headphones in with my music on.

"Wait repeat what you said" I say taking out my headphones.

"What are you doing here, you just missed the Doctor" she tells me.

"I don't know, and your boyfriend called, we are going running, so get ready to run he should be here in…" I say and look at my watch. "Three…two…one" just after I said one the door knocked and Clara answers it only to see Danny there jogging a little.

"Oh, yeah. Danny. Hiya." Clara says to him clearly still exhausted.

"Morning. Ready to run?" Danny says while jogging in place.

"Mmm hmm" Clara hums not daring to say anything and I laugh and grab her arm pulling her out the door and we go for a run.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Once we got back Clara went back to her room out of breath and completely drenched in sweat, while I went and got her some water, when I walked into her room it seemed like she was having a pep talk to herself.