Book 2: Chapter 7

Happy Easter! So here is the next chapter of just fluffyness between the 11th Doctor and Harmony, as well as a lead onto the next episode which I have to do this week, but I am trying to get at least 3 episodes done this week as it is my spring break and will maybe get to upload on Friday because of that! Hope you enjoy and if there are any mistakes tell me and please review it means a lot to me and brightens my day!

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Once we got into the Tardis, we dropped Clara off and were currently now curled up in the library reading a book that I had long lost interest in as the Doctor had his arms around me resting on my stomach occasionally moving his hand around when one of the twins would kick.

"I'm glad I get to do this now" the Doctor says his face buried in my hair against my neck as his breath had ticked my throat.

"hmmm?" I hum closing my eyes as i bathed in his affections he was giving me.

"The only time I had seen you pregnant was when you were just due and you were about to have them, it was…no wait I shouldn't tell you when" he says and I groan wanting to know when they were going to be born.

"That's not fair, you have to tell me, I can't wait" I whine out wanting to know when they were born.

"Nope, that would ruin the fun as you put it" he says popping the 'p'.

"Fine, doesn't mean I have to like it" I say and move to curl up more against him and snuggling closer to him. "Can we go to bed now, or at least get some sleep, please" I mumble out and feel him chuckle.

"Alright but that means you have to get up in order to get to our bedroom" he tells me and I groan but get up, though unwillingly wanting to get up as we go to bed.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

It had been a few months of spending time with just me and the Doctor, not going that many places, but out on a few dates, making sure that there would be no danger.

"I want some cookie dough ice cream, can you get it for me?" I ask the Doctor who was reading something on the side of the couch with my feet in his laps and his glasses on.

"Cookie dough ice cream? I thought you liked cookies n cream ice cream?" he asks his glasses going to the tip of his nose and raising an eyebrow at me.

"Normally yes, but I'm craving cookie dough ice cream, also chocolate covered strawberries" I say and he sighs and I just roll my eyes. "At least I'm not craving weird things, these are at least normal things, not like cheesy pickles or something that weird" I say shaking my head as he gets up to get me what I wanted.

I had gotten through almost half of the book I was reading when the Doctor came back with the ice cream and the strawberries making me bookmark my page and automatically reach for a strawberry and eating it, "mmmmm, these are the best" I say taking bite after bite.

"Of course they are, made from the finest chocolate from…" he starts to trail off and I just place my finger on his lip making him stop.

"Shhh, don't ruin it by going off rambling please" I say as he sits down and I move onto his lap before lightly kissing his lips.

"Alright, alright, no talking" he says before kissing me again.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"Are you sure it's safe to be swimming?" he asks me as I had changed into a swim suit and was going to go swimming.

"Yes, I am sure. The swim coach for high school did it when she was pregnant, so I don't see how it couldn't be anything but safe, as I can't run, I am going to swim" I say and get into the water as the Doctor just looks at me with a bit of concern and I sigh. "If you are so worried about something going wrong, then get in with me" I say and he bites his lip before sighing.