Book 1: Chapter 31

Here is part 2 of Flesh and Stone, hope you enjoy, and if you want a certain episode tell me and I will see if I can do it. Also the whole ring set is on the side, River is giving her the middle one, as the Doctor and Harmony have not gotten married yet.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

"Angels advancing, sir." Phillip says.

"Over here again." Pedro says.

"Weapons primed. Combat distance five feet. Wait for it." Marco says.

"What is it? What's happening? Just tell me!" Amy says standing up and I take her hand.

"Amy, calm down, please calm down" I tell her not really calm myself.

"Keep your position and, ma'am, keep your eyes shut. Wait." Marco says and a bright light floods through the forest. "The ship's not on fire. is it?" he asks

"It can't be. the compressors would have taken care of it." Pedro says and turns around, then looks back at the Angles only to notice that they were gone "Marco, the Angels have gone. Where'd they go?" Pedro asks.

"What, the Angels?" Amy asks turning her head trying to figure out where the voice was coming from.

"This side's clear too, sir." Phillip says looking at his device.

"The Angels have gone?" Amy asks.

"Sort of, they are definitely still here" I tell her.

"There's still movement out there, but away from us now. It's like they're running." Marco says looking at his device.

"Running from what?" Amy asks clearly annoyed.

"Phillip, Crispin, need to get a closer look at that." Marco orders and they both go that way and I watch upset that they wouldn't be coming back.

"What are you all looking at? What's there?" Amy says turn her head in another direction.

"Something dangerous, Amy, it doesn't matter right now" I say trying to calm her down.

"It's like, I don't know, a curtain of energy, sort of shifting. Makes you feel weird. Sick." Marco says looking at the light and I squeeze Amy's hand.

"And you think it scared the Angels?" Amy says softly.

"What could scare those things?" Pedro says.

"What are you doing?" Marco asks as Amy tries to move.

"Point me at the light." Amy says and I try and help her when Marco stops me.

"You can't open your eyes." Marco says to her.

"I can't open them for more than a second, that's what the Doctor said. Still got a bit of countdown left." Amy argues with him.

"Ma'am. you can't." Marco says trying to get her to forget about doing it.

"I need to see it. Am I looking the right way? I have to be quick." Amy says as I guide her the right way.

"Extremely quick, I wouldn't forgive myself if something happened to you Amy" I tell her.

"Very quick." Marco says and points her at the light.

"Okay." Amy says and opens her eyes. "It's the same shape. It's the crack in my wall." she breathes out.

"Close your eyes, now." Marco commands her.

"It's following me! How can it be following me?" Amy asks and falls to her knees and I put my hand over her eyes.

"Are you okay?" I ask her removing my hand from her eyes.