Book 2: Chapter 11

Okay so here is the next chapter, sorry it took so long to post it, but I've been stressing out over finals for school and since I'm a senior it's the last last finals. I'm now done with them, but I still have a week until I graduate so until then it might be a week or two before I can upload the next chapter. Once school is out I plan to do some more of this, but I also want to start an Avenger fanfic, which is something I've been wanting to do for a while. Also today is my Birthday (6/9/15) so I just turned 18, so I'm a legal adult yay! Anyway onto the story, make sure to tell me if there are any mistakes so I can fix them, and also review because that always makes me want to write more.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

1st Person

"Mac and Cheese please" I say ordering some food, while waiting for the Doctor, to appear, though I had picked a secluded place far away from where I could currently see Amy, Rory, River, my younger self and the older Doctor was, and was waiting for them to leave and meet the Doctor who I assume would come here first then go to the lake.

"Here you go ma'am" the waiter says giving me the Mac and Cheese and I dug straight into it loving the taste of it, just noticing that Amy, Rory, River, my younger self and the older Doctor had just recently left and the Doctor still was nowhere to be found.

"So, you from around here miss?" I hear a terrible country accent given from behind me startling me to jump spin around and tell that person off only to see the Doctor there in the exact same outfit that I had left him in when going to visit Jack with the twins.

"Doctor, don't do that you idiot, I was about to hit you" I groan out as he takes the spot across from me bringing his hands on the table and interlocks his fingers together leaning closer to me.

"Was it really necessary to send and Envelope to me, especially with a number 1 on it?" he asks me and I just roll my eyes at him.

"I wouldn't know, as I didn't send the letter" I say grinning as I reach into my pocket pulling out my own envelope with a 1.5 on it. "Jack got this in the mail for me at the hub, startled him on how someone was able to get it sent down there." I say as I take a bite of my Mac and Cheese only to be stopped by the Doctor.

"Harmony we don't have time for riddles, tell me what we need to go be doing" he says and I groan just wanting to finish my food but set it aside.

"we need to head over to Lake Silencio, but we can't be seen, because there is another set of us, that you just barely missed, as well as River, Amy and Rory" I tell him and he jumps up grabbing my hand but I yank him back and he nearly falls.

"What is it now?" he complains and I just shake my head.

"I need to pay and I want to put this back in the Tardis" I tell him making my way to pay and taking my food to the Tardis as he complains about not wanting to miss anything.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"Tell me why we are spying on ourselves again?" the Doctor whispers to me and I just put my hand over his mouth.

"Shh! Do you want to get found out?" I ask him letting my hand go off his mouth and he shakes his head watching himself do everything that I had already done, but he was eventually going to do.