Book 2: Chapter 3

Okay so here is the next chapter which is including the 10th Doctor and well just read to find out. Hope you enjoy and if there are any mistakes tell me and I will fix them. Also if there are any episode you want me to do tell me because so far i have only 3 episodes after the Day of the Doctor planned, and need ideas.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

1st Person

"But the Time War's over. Why have you brought us here to look at a painting?" Clara asks Kate confused as to why they were looking at a painting in the first place.

"The painting only serves as Elizabeth's credentials, proof that the letter is from her. It's not why you're here." Kate says and I reluctantly hand over the letter to the Doctor not liking what I was reading over his arm as he breaks the wax seal and unfolds the paper.

My dearest love, I hope the painting known as Gallifrey Falls will serve as proof that it is your Elizabeth who writes to you now. You will recall that you pledged yourself to the safety of my kingdom. In this capacity I have appointed you as curator of the Under Gallery, where deadly danger to England is locked away. Should any disturbance occur within its walls, it is my wish that you be summoned. God speed, gently husband.

"What happened?" the Doctor questions though his voice just above a whisper.

"Easier to show you." Kate responds and goes to leave to the next room but I stick with the Doctor a second longer rubbing my thumb over his hand as he smiles sadly at me but changes his expression and leads me to the room where Clara and Kate when to just as McGillop's phone ring and he answers it just as we leave and enter another room where a metal shutter comes down behind us as they we stand in front of a painting on wood of Queen Elizabeth the First and the 10th Doctor making me huff at it not liking it.

"Elizabeth the First. You knew her, then?" Clara asks and I glare at her for bringing it up and she gives me an apologetic look.

"A long time ago" the Doctor responds.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

3rd Person

The Tardis is parked in a meadow in the bend of a river. The door is opened, and the 10th Doctor gallops out on a white horse, with a red-headed lady on the pillion. "Allons-y! There you go, your Majesty, what did I tell you? Bigger on the inside." the 10th Doctor

"The door isn't. You nearly took my head off. It's normally me who does that." Elizabeth says to the Doctor nuzzling his shoulder with her head.

Reclining on cushions near a tent flying the royal pennant. "Tell me, Doctor, why I'm wasting my time on you. I have wars to plan." Elizabeth says resting against the Doctor.

"You have a picnic to eat." the Doctor says taking a sip from the goblet.

"You could help me." Elizabeth says smiling and the Doctor reaches for some grapes in a near by basket.

"Well, I'm helping you eat the picnic." the Doctor says and pops a grape into her mouth and she eats it.

"But you have a stomach for war." she tells him and reaches her hand up to stroke his cheek, "This face has seen conflict, it's as clear as day."

"Oh, I've seen conflict like you wouldn't believe. But it wasn't this face." the Doctor tells her then moves to get up. "But never mind that, your Majesty. Up on your feet. Up, up. " he says and she gives him a look.

"How dare you? I'm the Queen of England." Elizabeth says but he just shrugs.

"I'm not English." the Doctor says taking her hand and getting on one knee, "Elizabeth, will you marry me?" he asks.