Book 1: Chapter 42

Here is the next part, hope you enjoy it. This episode will end up being three chapters and will be finished by friday hopefully. Anyway enjoy, and if there are any mistakes tell me and I will fix them. Also if you have any idea what Harmony should do after this episode tell me because I don't really have an idea on where she would go, the only thing I had was sticking with eleven.

                                                             ~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

I had taken a shower and was now trying to fix my hair into something that would work for this time period which I just ended up making it a waterfall braid because I had no idea what would fit this time period. When I walked out of the bathroom there were clothes already laid out which I assumed the Tardis had picked since it was a Tardis blue dress that would fit the era. It looked very similar to what Clara was wearing when she was a barmaid, but blue, I also had combat boots, though they would be covered by the dress.

I had made my way to the console room, only to not find the Doctor anywhere and to find the new desktop that he had changed from the retro one and was gliding my hands along it. After I had looked at the new desktop I got bored waiting for the Doctor and decided to go outside.

When I got out there I realized my mistake for going outside because I had forgotten that the Doctor had it on that cloud thingy and I was terrified of heights so I instantly went and clung to the Tardis because I did not want to go down at all. When I went to open the door it wouldn’t open and I groaned at the Tardis being mean to me and not letting me in.

“Please, let me in, I am terrified of heights, just let me in, please” I ask the Tardis though I had shut my eyes in fear. Though she still wouldn’t let me in so I just knocked on the door and it quickly was opened and I hear the Doctor’s voice.

“Harmony? What are you doing out here?” he asks me and I just sift trying to find him and once I did I clung onto him.

“Too high, way too high, can we just stay in the Tardis for the date, I don’t want to go down. Because if I do then I will not go back up here, way too high.” I mumble into his chest and I just hear him chuckling.

“No, we are going down and no buts.” he says and I start to protest and cling to him more.

“Not, moving then, you have to carry me down or whatever, we are too high up. I’ll get sick if I even look down, makes it worse. Why couldn’t you just pick somewhere low?” I ask him.

“Because that wouldn’t be fun, plus keeps the Tardis hidden” he tells me and I feel him start to go over to the stairs that lead down.

”Yea  hidden great, but you could have picked a nice more better hidden spot on the ground” I mumble

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Once we had gotten down the stairs I felt the Doctor trying to remove me from him but that made me cling harder to him and he just sighed.

“You have to let go, the ladder….” he points out and I crack open my eye to look at him then let go of him and pout.

“I hate ladders, again why didn’t you pick somewhere easier to get in and out of?” I ask him as I start to make my way down the ladder and finally get to the ground making me sigh in relief.

“Because, it is better to be away from things” he tells me then takes my hand kissing it softly and placing it in the crook of his arm. “Shall we go my lady” he asks me making me giggle slightly at him.

“We shall kind sir” I say trying to mimicking his accent but then just drop it as I didn’t want to talk like that for the rest of the day back to my normal plain American accent “But where are we going?”