Book 1: Chapter 17

Once I reach him he is back on the phone and the Tardis shell is gone.

“Amy? Amy, can you hear me?” he says into the phone breathing heavily then shuts off the phone
Okay, right. I don't, I really don't know what to do. That's a new feeling.” he says slapping himself and I look at him with sad eyes.

“You know what’s going to happen, we can fix this, yea, okay what is your plan” he asks me.

“You know I can’t, we have to let things happen the way they do, I wish I could, dam it, you don’t know what I want to do and I can’t just bear with me and lets go back to Idris.” I tell him grabbing his hand and pulling him with me.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

“It's gone.” the Doctor says as we get back to Idris

 “Eaten?” Idris asks.

 “No, it left. Not eaten, hi-jacked. But why?” the Doctor says pacing back and forth.

“It's time for us both to go, and keep together.” Auntie says.

 “Whoa, whoa, whoa. Go? What do you mean, go? Where are you going?” the Doctor says and walks up to Auntie and Uncle.

“Well, we're dying, my love. It's time for Auntie and Uncle to pop off.” Auntie says collecting her things.

 “I'm against it.” Uncle says.

“It's your fault, isn't it, sweets? Because you told House it was the last Tardis. House can't feed on them if there's none more coming, can he?” Auntie says pointing at the Doctor.

“So now he's off to your universe to find more Tardises.” Uncle says.

“It won't.” the Doctor says crossing his arms.

“Oh, it'll think of something.” Auntie says collapsing and the Doctor rushes to her.

“Actually, I feel fine.” Uncle says then drops and the Doctor then rushes over to him.

“Not dead. You can't just die!” the Doctor says irritated and emphasizes it with moving his hands up ad down.

 “We need to go to where I landed, Doctor, quickly.” Idris tells the Doctor.

“Why?” the Doctor breathes out.

“Because we are there in three minutes. We need to go now. Ow. Roughly how long do these bodies last?” Idris says standing up from where she was sitting then running and holding her side then asks us.

The Doctor takes his sonic out of his pocket and scans her.

“You're dying.” I say to her sadly.

“Yes, of course I'm dying. I don't belong in a flesh body. I could blow the casing in no time.” Idris says snatching the Doctor’s sonic from him  “No, stop it. Don't get emotional. Hmm. That's what the orangey girl says. You're the Doctor. Focus.” Idris says holding out his sonic.

“On what? How? I'm a madman with a box, without a box. I'm stuck down the plughole at the end of the universe on a stupid old junkyard. Ooo.” the Doctor says screaming and taking his sonic back from her.

 “Ooo what? “ Idris asks.

“I'm not.” the Doctor says to her.

“Not what?” Idris asks again.

 “Because it's not a junkyard. Don't you see? It's not a junkyard.” the Doctor says.

“What is it then?” Idris asks.