Book 1: Chatper 60

Okay here is the last part of Book, then onto weekly updates instead of 3 or so times a week, hope you enjoy and hope you conitnue to read this, as it isn't the end, but the beginning of a new chapter in Harmony's life.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

We finally got to the roof and the Doctor helped me up and out before walking over to the satellite receiver dish.-

"What, it's morning already? How did that happen?" Amy asks as we get onto the roof of the museum.

"History is shrinking. Is anybody listening to me?" the Doctor asks then turns around to see Amy and Rory rushing over to us. "The universe is collapsing. We don't have much time left." he tells them and I just take out my sonic and sonic the satellite receiver dish off its pole tossing it to the Doctor who catches it.

"What are you doing?" Rory asks us.

"Looking for the Tardis." the Doctor responds as he helps me down and pulls me over to the edge of the roof.

"But the Tardis exploded." Rory states.

"Okay then, we're looking for an exploding Tardis." I say rephrasing what the Doctor had said.

"I don't understand. So, the Tardis blew up and took the universe with it. But why would it do that? How?" Amy asks form the center of the roof where she and Rory were.

"Good question for another day. The question for now is, total event collapse means that every star in the universe never happened. Not one single one of them ever shone. So, if all the stars that ever were are gone, then what is that?" the Doctor asks pointing at the large burning ball in the sky. "Like I said, we're looking for an exploding Tardis."

"But that's the sun." Rory says trying to explain to us and I just shake my head.

"Is it? Well, here's the noise that sun is making right now." the Doctor says and I sonic the satellite and it makes the Tardis noise. "That's our Tardis burning up. That's what's been keeping the Earth warm."

"Doctor, there's something else." Rory points out and I flinch hearing River's voice.

'I'm sorry, my loves.'

"There's a voice." Rory says and the Doctor takes my sonic from me making it so that we could try and hear the voice.

"I can't hear anything." Amy says shaking her head confused as to what voice Rory was talking about.

"Trust the plastic." Rory says pointing to his ears.

'I'm sorry, my loves. I'm sorry, my loves. I'm sorry, my loves.'

"Doctor, that's River. How can she be up there?" Amy questions confused.

"It must be like a recording or something." Rory says trying to think of a logical explination.

"No, it's not." I say shaking my head getting upset about this, not likening that she was in a time loop.

"Of course, the emergency protocols. The Tardis has sealed off the control room and put her into a time loop to save her. She is right at the heart of the explosion." the Doctor concludes and I shove him off.

'I'm sorry, my loves. I'm sorry, my loves. I'm sorry, my loves'

"Well give me the vortex manipulator or so help me I am doing it myself" I say to the Doctor and he sighs but grips my arm and types in the coordinates so that we could save River.

"Hi, honey. I'm home." the Doctor says

"Hello darling, having fun?" I ask her and she gives us a glare.