Book 2: Chapter 4

Here is the next part, and i might be able to since i just finished writing or well finishing The Day of the Doctor, to be able to go quicker as an episode a week, but that might not happen, it all depends on how stressed i get and with all this time being lost due to swim practice and my AP Environmental Science test is in the first week of May, i don't know how much this will be done. If there are any mistakes tell me, and i hope you enjoy it, if not then that's fine, it's not your fault. Also i can't stop listening to Chameleon Circit the band songs, my favorite songs are The Doctor is Dying and The Big Bang 2. Can not stop listening to them.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

1st Person

"Come on, you lot, get in there." the warder said to us as he more than likely pushed us into a room, though when pushing me he had been on the receiving end of a glare from the Doctor's as I just rolled my eyes and sat on the bench that were near the door that the Warrior would eventually sit on as well.

The warder leaves, shutting the door behind him. The Doctor grabbed a piece of metal bar from the floor flicking it with his fingers and proceeded to write the access code to the vortex manipulator that Clara would get a hold of and the Warrior started to scan the door with his sonic.

"Three of us in one cell as well as Harmony? That's going to cause some nasty anomalies if we don't get out soon." the 10th Doctor says glancing over at me while I just cross my arms over my chest, still not happy with him and he looks over at the Doctor with a confused look on his face. "What are you doing?" he asks.

"Getting us out." the Doctor responds turning to him glancing at the Warrior then going back to what he was working on.

"The sonic won't work on that, it's too primitive." the 10th Doctor says and starts to walk around the room.

"Shall we ask for a better quality of door so we can escape?" the Doctor asks then turns back to scraping in the code.

"Okay, so the Queen of England is now a Zygon. But never mind that. Why are we all together? Why are we all here?" the 10th Doctor questions glancing at me for the answers and I raise my eyebrow.

"I'm not going to tell you, you have to figure it out for yourself, not after what you did" I grumble out the last bit just wanting to get out of here by opening the unlocked door but wanted Clara to do it so I could watch them try and figure this out themselves.

"Well, me and…" the 10th Doctor says realizing I wasn't going to say a peep about what was going on and trying to figure out what to call Eleven, "Chinny, we were surprised, but you came looking for us. You knew it was going to happen. Who told you?" he questions and I spotted the Moment off to the side as the Warrior glanced at her though she had a finger covering her lips and the Doctor looked rather offended by being called 'Chinny' making cough trying not to laugh causing him to give me a playful glare making me giggle a bit.

"Oi, Chinny?" the Doctor questions the 10th Doctor.

"Yeah, you do have a chin." the 10th Doctor mumbled making me giggle more and 10 to slightly smile a bit as the mood lightened up a bit.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

3rd Person

The stone dust is being analyzed under a microscope by McGillop.

"Marble, granite. A lot of different stone, but none of it from the fabric of the building." Osgood says and sets the clipboard she had in her hand on some suitcases probably holding equipment. "It's like somebody smashed up a lot of old statues." she says walking away then turning back around to face McGillop "Are there any missing?"