Book 1: Chapter 8

Hey so here is the second part of the last chapter. Hope you enjoy it. Also leave a review about who she should see next. since she is left on her own. Enjoy the story.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

We continued to back up but the patients were almost within touching distance. And since I was tired of waiting decided to say the line that the Doctor was going to say before him.

"Go to your room." I sternly say to them and they stand still.

"Go to your room. I mean it. I'm very, very angry with you. I am very, very cross. Go to your room!" I repeat louder and more firmer.

The patients hang their heads in shame and shuffle away.

"I'm really glad that worked. Those would have been terrible last words." I breath out, and look at the Doctor as he stares at me. "What?"

"nothing, it's just, I was going, but you, you stole the words out of my mouth!" he exclaimed looking rather upset.

"So, I wanted to be the one to say it, and besides they were saying 'Mummy?' so hence I am a female if you didn't realize that before" I say to him rolling my eyes.

"Why are they all wearing gas masks?" Rose asks trying to change the subject.

"They're not. Those masks are flesh and bone." Jack tells her.

"How was your con supposed to work?" the Doctor asks Jack, turning away from me.

"Simple enough, really. Find some harmless piece of space junk, let the nearest Time Agent track it back to Earth, convince him it's valuable, name a price. When he's put fifty percent up front, oops! A German bomb falls on it, destroys it forever. He never gets to see what he's paid for, never knows he's been had. I buy him a drink with his own money, and we discuss dumb luck. The perfect self-cleaning con." Jack tells him emphasizing what he was saying with his hands.

"Yeah. Perfect." the Doctor tells him.

"The London Blitz is great for self-cleaners. Pompeii's nice if you want to make a vacation of it though, but you've got to set your alarm for volcano day. Getting a hint of disapproval." Jack tells the Doctor and I flinch at the word Pompeii, know what happens there with the 10th Doctor and Donna.

"Take a look around the room. This is what your harmless piece of space-junk did." the Doctor tells Jack and gestures to the room.

"It was a burnt-out medical transporter. It was empty." Jack tries to convince the Doctor.

"Rose, Harmony" the Doctor says.

"Are we getting out of here?" Rose asks.

"Yea, can we please go, or at least somewhere else?" I ask him.

"We're going upstairs." the Doctor tells us.

"I even programmed the flight computer so it wouldn't land on anything living. I harmed no-one. I don't know what's happening here, but believe me, I had nothing to do with it." Jack says still trying to convince the Doctor that it wasn't his fault.

"I'll tell you what's happening. You forgot to set your alarm clock. It's volcano day." the Doctor says to Jack.

"Hehe yea, volcano day, yay" I mutter sarcastically as a siren sounds.

"What's that?" Rose asks.

"The all clear." Jack tells her.

"I wish." the Doctor says and we start to run up the stairs.

"Mister Spock?" Jack questions the Doctor.

"Doctor? Harmony?" Rose says to him as the Doctor and me are on the next flight of stairs up.