Book 1: Chapter 34

Okay so here is the next part, and if you haven't really watched any of series 8 then skip the phone call with Dylan because he reveals something very crucial to the last two episodes if you want to if not, don't say i didn't warn you. Anyway enjoy, and I hopefully will have the next part up later this week. IF there are any mistakes tell me so that I can fix them.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

"Stop staring at me" I mumble as I snuggle back into the Doctor, while he watched me sleep.

"I'm not!" I hear him say though a bit higher pitch of his voice so I could tell he was lying.

"Liar" I say opening one eye and looking at him then snuggling closer to him. "But that's fine, you are rather warm to be around, did you change my clothes?" I ask him realizing I wasn't in that dress that I had to wear anymore.

"Yes I did, is that a problem?" he asked me and I wiggled out of his arms to sit up so that I could stretch.

"Sorta kinda" I mumble and rub the back of my neck trying to stop the blush that was starting to appear on my face.

He grabs my hand and pulls me back to him and I make an oomph sound as he does that and rests his head on top of mine. "Sorry, Rose was already in bed, and you wouldn't have been comfortable wearing what you were wearing to bed, so I put you into some sweat pants and one of my shirts" he tells me and I move to kiss his cheek softly.

"Yea, you are probably right, I'm just self-conscious, can we get food, like real food, not any cooking, just like go to breakfast or something like that?" I ask him with puppy dog eyes and he seemingly tried to look away but couldn't and sighed.

"Alright" he said and I cheered and went to get up to get ready, first by getting a much needed shower. "But..." he started to say and I groaned, "you have to be the one to wake up Rose" he tells me and I grin.

"Deal, I can get Rose up, you get yourself ready, I am going to take a shower" I say and go to grab what the Tardis had picked out for me, not even glancing at it, and made a bee-line for the bathroom only for arms to wrap around my waist and the Doctor to nuzzle my neck.

"Need help in there?" he asks me and I blush at that and shove him off me.

"NO! I am going to take a shower ALONE!" I say rather embarrassed he would even suggest that and not even ready for any type of sexual advances from him or any thought of that myself, which made me squirm out of his grip and turn to look at him with a deer in headlights way and he must of realized what he said and started apologizing to me.

"I didn't...I mean we don't have to...I was...I was just joking, yea, going to change, I shall see you in the...the console room, yup...console room" he says stuttering and fumbling out of the room going to what I assume was the wardrobe to change.

"Well that is one way to get him to squirm, I feel bad now" I say to myself as I get what other things I needed to get a shower.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Once I was done I got dressed in what the Tardis gave me which was in my opinion a great outfit. It was black skinny leggings with a skirt, as well as a blue blouse and I had boots to wear. I also found my rings on the side table, and I guess the Tardis was able to get them somehow, so I made sure to put them on, and next time I would put them around my neck in a necklace so that I wouldn't lose them or even if I forgot to put them back on I could put them on by only taking them off the necklace.

"There, perfect" I say examining myself in the mirror and frowning at my reflection but just shaking it off and grabbing my phone only for it to go off on Dylan's ring tone, which was Time Warp Doctor Who style, making me laugh and answer it as I made my way to Rose's room.