Book 1: Chapter 35

Okay here is part 2 of School Reunion, now the plan is to do this then do The Caretaker, Army of Ghosts, Doomsday, then have The Snowmen up on Christmas, so hopefully I can do that. Anyway enjoy this and if there are any mistakes tell me so I can fix them, also if you want a certain episode tell me and I will see if I can figure out when I can do that episode.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

We had decided to investigate the school later at night so we had now changed into more appropriate cloths, me I was in skinny jeans, as well as running shoes and a dark blue shirt with a pocket on the side that was really just there for decoration and had my hair back in a hair tie. Rose was now wearing jeans and a shirt with a dark blue hoodie with what I think was the school crest on the side of it, the Doctor had also put on his trench coat and we were now breaking into the school.

"Oh, it's weird seeing school at night. It just feels wrong. When I was a kid, I used to think all the teachers slept in school." Rose tells us grinning and Mickey besides me looking rather trying to stay cool and not freak out.

"All right, team." the Doctor says then makes the 'I don't like that' face. "Oh, I hate people who say team. Er, gang. Er, comrades. Anyway, Rose, go to the kitchen. Get a sample of that oil." the Doctor says gesturing for Rose to do that then turns to Mickey. "Mickey, the new staff are all Maths teachers. Go and check out the Maths department. Harmony and I are going to look in Finch's office. Be back here in ten minutes." the Doctor says and pulls me up the stair with him.

"And be careful not to make too much noise" I tell them as I get pulled by the Doctor.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Sarah Jane had just come out of the storeroom at which the Tardis was in when me and the Doctor got there.

"Hello, Sarah Jane." the Doctor said.

"It's you. Oh, Doctor Oh, my God, it's you, isn't it. You've regenerated, and I thought you looked familiar Harmony, just couldn't put my finger on it, but then again you always were better at disguises " she tells us looking at both of us with disbelief and I nod but then shake my head not understanding.

"Wait, what, when do we need disguises, and why?" I question turning to the Doctor.

"Yeah. Half a dozen times since we last met." the Doctor says ignoring me and looking at Sarah Jane sadly.

"You look… incredible." Sarah Jane breathes out.

"So do you." the Doctor says back to her.

"Huh. I got old. What are you two doing here?" Sarah Jane says shaking her head.

"You are not old, you are like wine the more it ages, the better it is" I tell her and she laughs at me trying to get her to smile.

"Well, UFO sighting, school gets record results. I couldn't resist. What about you?" the Doctor says sticking his hand in his pocket of his coat.

"The same." Sarah Jane says and the Doctor's smile goes wide and he chuckles. "I thought you'd died. I waited for you and you didn't come back, and I thought you must have died, and I thought that something worse had happened to Harmony as she jumped around, what would happen if you were gone" Sarah Jane says distraughtly.

"I lived. Everyone else died." the Doctor said softly and I squeeze his hand even though I knew that wasn't true, but since he technically hadn't done it a second time around, or even a third and it would be a while before that even happened with the Zygons.

"What do you mean?" Sarah Jane asks confused.

"Everyone died, Sarah." the Doctor says with saddened eyes but no emotion on his face.