Book 2: Chapter 13

A/N: Sorry it's been so long, I've been stuck in writers block for a long time, and I can't seem to get out of it. Here are the next two chapters, but after that I don't know when I am able to update. It might not be until December because of my stress level for my College classes. Hope you enjoy after such a long time.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

3 Months Later: July 1969

Area 51: Nevada

It had been three months since the incident at the warehouse and the Doctor and I were in strait-jackets, shackles to two chair back to back with a yellow circle around them. We were surrounded by guards and there were signs saying Do Not Approach The Prisoners and Do Not Interact With The Prisoners

'All visitors to remain behind the yellow line. All visitors to remain behind the yellow line.'

I could hear footsteps coming from behind me as the Doctor was facing where they were walking.

"We found Amy Pond. She had strange markings on her arm." Canton says coming to the side so we could both look at him and holding up a picture of Amy's arm with the tally marks to know how many of the Silence she had seen. "Do you know what they are?" he asks tossing them right in front of us.

"Why don't you ask her?" the Doctor suggests.

"It's not like we would know why she marked herself" I say rolling my eyes though knowing exactly what those markings were.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

A wall is being constructed around the Doctor and I as we were waiting for everything to get into place to do what we needed to do.

"We found Doctor Song." Canton says as they put more pieces together.

"These bricks, what are they made of? Where is she?" the Doctor asks about the bricks and where River was.

"She ran. Off the fiftieth floor." Canton says.

"I'd say zero balance dwarf star alloy. The densest material in the universe. Nothing gets through that. You're building us the perfect prison." the Doctor says turning to look at Canton

"And it still won't be enough." I say looking at Canton as well, with a bit more bitterness that the Doctor would have said it.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Body bags are dragged in to the completed dwarf star alloy cell that the Doctor and I were in.

"Is there a reason you're doing this?" the Doctor asks as the body bags were placed right next to us.

"I want you to know where you two stand." Canton says to us.

"In a cell." the Doctor and I say flatly.

"In the perfect cell. Nothing can penetrate these walls. Not a sound, not a radio wave, not the tiniest particle of anything." Canton says as he closes the door when the soldiers leave. "In here, you're literally cut off from the rest of the universe. So I guess they can't hear us, right?" he says.

"Good work, Canton. Door sealed?" the Doctor asks making sure that we could carry on with our plan.

"You bet." Canton says and just as he does The Doctor and I shake off our shackles and strait-jacket. The body bags sit up, gasping for breath.

"Are you okay?" the Doctor says as he helps Rory get out and I help Amy.

"Finally." Amy breathes out gasping for breath.