Book 1: Chapter 40

Here is the next part, I have almost finished The Snowmen so hopefully will have it done by Christmas Eve so I can post the other half of it on Christmas. Hope you enjoy if there are any mistakes tell me and I will fix them. If there are any episodes you want me to do then tell me and I might be able to put them in.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

"What's down there?" Jackie asks her eyes flickering to the floor. "She was in that room with the sphere. What's happened to Rose?" Jackie asks.

"And you really do not want to know Jackie, even I don't want to know" I say rubbing my eyes and leaning against the wall as the Doctor looks up his arms crossed over his chest and leading against the same wall I was sitting against.

"I don't know." the Doctor says and Jacking places her hand over her mouth trying not to sob and the Doctor walks over to her. "I'll find her. I brought you here, I'll get you both out, you and your daughter. Jackie, look at me. Look at me." he says and she turns to look up at him. "I promise you. I give you my word." he tells her and I get up to walk next to her.

"And you have mine that I won't let her get hurt or anything worse" I say grabbing the Doctor's hand.

"You will talk to your central world authority and order global surrender." the Cyberleader says to Yvonne who is now sitting at her desk.

"Oh, do some research. We haven't got a central world authority." Yvonne says.

"You have now. I will speak on all global wavelengths." the Cyberleader says and the Doctor puts on his 3D spectacles and I slip mine back on from them being on top of my head.. " This broadcast is for human kind." the Cyberleader says.

"Cybermen now occupy every land mass on this planet, but you need not fear. Cybermen will remove fear. Cybermen will remove sex and class and colour and creed. You will become identical. You will become like us." the Cyberleader says as it goes on the TV.

"I ordered surrender." the Cyberleader says as we outlook the chaos that was happening outside of the Torchwood building.

"They're not taking instructions. Don't you understand? You're on every street, you're in their homes, you've got their children! Of course they're going to fight" the Doctor spits out angrily.

"Units open visual link." the Cyberleader says while we watch on as the computer on Yvonne's desk pops up a live video of what another Cyberman was seeing.

"Identify yourselves." A Dalek says appearing in the view of the Cyberman and the Doctor's eyes go wide.

"You will identify first." the Cyberman states.

"State your identity." the Dalek says.

"You will identify first." the Cyberman says.

"Identify!" the Dalek says.

"... illogical, you will modify." the Cyberman says.

"Daleks do not take orders." the Dalek says.

"You have identified as Daleks." the Cyberman says

"Outline resembles the INFERIOR species known as 'Cybermen'." the Cyberman confirms then tells the Dalek what it is.

"Rose said about the Daleks. She was terrified of them. What have they done to her, Doctor? Is she dead?" Jackie asks the Doctor, scared of the answer.

"Phone." the Doctor says quickly through gritted teeth but quietly to Jackie turning his head away from the Cybermen.

"What?" Jackie asks quietly confused about what he said.