Book 2: Chapter 10

Okay sorry for the long wait, I was sick last week, and then I injured my back muscles and that put me out for a while. I've also been sulking due to not being able to swim in Moore League for my team, especially it being my last year. This chapter is more of a coninutation on The Wedding of River Song, since it's the beginning of The Impossible Astronaut so it is future Doctor and very very young Harmony. Hope you like it, and amke sure you tell me if you want a certain episode or just review for the fun of it because it boosts my confidence up a bit.

3rdPerson

"Okay so you know what's going to happen, and I know what's going to happen" an early Harmony says while pacing back and forth in front of the Edsel Villager car that the Doctor was leaning against wearing his Stetson on his head.

"Harmony calm down, this will go smoothly if you just calm down" the Doctor says trying to calm her down, but it didn't seem to work.

"Calm down!? How can I calm down when I have no idea what I am doing in the first place, all I know is what is supposed to happen, why it happens and how everyone reacts to this" Harmony says still panicking over what was happening.

The Doctor reaches out and pulls her by her waist into his chest as she rests her head on his shoulder breathing heavily from panicking. "I know that this is still early for you, and that things don't make much sense at all, but you really need to calm down, Amy and Rory will be here soon." the Doctor starts to explain and Harmony moves away from him.

"I know that, just as I know what we have to do, it is just bothering me that I have to figure out why I am so much involved as you are, because I clearly have NO idea what is going on at the moment because no one is explaining to me what or how this is possible" she says still upset but the Doctor pulls her back to him.

"I can explain as much as I can later, we have to do this, but for Amy and Rory's sake to make them believe that this is an older you so that the younger me will be able to understand once you explain how he has to figure out how to solve the problem that he saw." he explains and Harmony just look up at him as they stare at each other through the Teselecta suits seeing her sigh but nod agreeing.

"Fine, just how much flirty do I have to be?" she asks knowing that the further she got into their timeline the more likely she would be flirty toward him and River.

"Extremely flirty" the Doctor says winking at her causing her to roll her eyes at him just as the San Juan School District bus lets Rory and Amy off, with their backpacks.

"Thanks!" Amy yells to the bus driver.

"You're very welcome." the bus driver yells back to Amy.

"This is it, yeah? The right place?" Amy asks Rory as the bus starts to leave them.

"Nowhere, middle of? Yeah, this it." Rory points out with nothing being there except the wide open space.

"Howdy." the Doctor says in a horrible impression of a western person causing Harmony to roll her eyes as Amy and Rory startled turn around to see both the Doctor and Harmony.