Book 1: Chapter 56

Here is the next chapter, I am officially done with Book 1 of this, so there are only 4 more chapter of Book 1, and then Book 2 will start once i have time, which will just be continued on this story just labeled as Book 2. Hope you enjoy there is implied sex in this chapter, after a while, though it takes some time and a bit of pushing from Martha for Harmony to actually be like she really is willing to do this. Anyway enough rambling on my part hope you enjoy and if there are any mistakes tell me and I will fix them. So here is Blink! and then straight to The Pandorica Opens.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"I don't know where they are, I wasn't, I don't know exactly everything, technically this is an end of an episode, so what happens after this I have no idea whatsoever" I say to the Doctor and Martha who were sitting next to me in a cab. "I only know a few things that happen after, even then it isn't much about how it happens, quite frankly I have no idea why or how I am still here, normally it's one adventure per jump." I say as the cab comes to a stop and Martha and the Doctor rush out just in front of the shop that Sally Sparrow works at she must of spotted us as well.

"Doctor! Harmony! Doctor! Doctor! Harmony!" Sally yells rushing out of the store and the Doctor turns to look at her.

"Hello. Sorry, bit of a rush. There's a sort of thing happening. Fairly important we stop it." the Doctor says the bow now around him, and Martha was carrying the arrows in the arrow holder.

"My God, it's you. It really is you two. Oh, you don't remember me, do you?" Sally says not understanding that it hasn't happened but noticed that I knew who she was and Martha seemed to get rather irritated and walked back trying to get the Doctor to focus again.

"Doctor, Harmony, we haven't have time for this. The migration's started." Martha says getting him to nod and turn back to Sally.

"Look, sorry, I've got a bit of a complex life. Things don't always happen to me in quite the right order. Gets a bit confusing at times, especially at weddings. I'm rubbish at weddings, especially my own." the Doctor says and I glare at him.

"Don't tell me that or I will personally get you there, and I mean it" I tell him.

"Oh, my God, of course. You're a time traveller. It hasn't happened to you yet. None of it. It's still in your future." Sally says realizing what was going on.

"What hasn't happened?" the Doctor asks raising his eyebrow and glances at me and I shake my head not wanting to tell him.

"Doctor, Harmony, please. Twenty minutes to red hatching." Martha says again trying to get him to come along.

"It was me. Oh, for God's sake, it was me all along. You got it all from me" Sally says having a 'face palm' moment.

"Got what?" the Doctor asks confused.

"Okay, listen. One day you're going to get stuck in 1969. Make sure you've got this with you. You're going to need it." Sally hands her file of documents to the Doctor.

"Doctor! Harmony!" Martha yells at us.

"Yeah, listen, listen, got to dash. Things happening. Well, four things. Well, four things and a lizard." the Doctor says and I just sigh at him trying to explain things.

"Okay. No worries. On you go. See you around some day." Sally says and the Doctor turns to leave but then turns around.

"What was your name?" he asks her.

"Sally Sparrow." she says grinning.

"Good to meet you, Sally Sparrow." the Doctor says Larry had returned with the milk. Sally takes his hand.