Book 1: Chapter 47

Okay so here is the next part, and the beginning of Deep Breath, which will be maybe 3 or so chapters, I already have another one done. If I have time to write another chapter then I will post it tomorrow, if not then it will be up on Monday. Anyway hope you enjoy and if thre are any mistakes tell me and I will fix them. Also if you want a certain episode leave a review of it and I will see when I can fit it in.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

We quickly run to where Martha was in the capsule where I knew that Ashton was waiting for us and they were messing with the system.

"That's enough!" the Doctor yells as we finally get to Martha, or well Ashton at the moment. "What do you want? Why this ship? Tell us." the Doctor yells to Ashton but he growls and just puts his fist through the keypad.

"Come on. Let's see you." the Doctor says but keeps me behind him and Ashton walks closer to us. "I want to know what you really are."

Ashton stands nose to nose with the Doctor and raises his hand to the visor and I know that Korwin had collapsed in Engineering because Ashton doubled over in pain and the Doctor has a confused look on his face.

'Airlock sealed.' the computer says.

Ashton walks past the Doctor hitting him and me in the shoulder, back down the ship and I quickly rush over to the intercom.

"McDonnell? Ashton's heading in your direction." I say through the intercom.

"He's been infected, just like Korwin!" the Doctor says.

"Korwin's dead, Doctor." Scannell says through the intercom.

'Airlock decompression completed. Jettisoning pod.' the computer says making the Doctor and I look up from the intercom and we go to look through the window in the airlock door.

"Doctor! Harmony!" Martha says though we can't really hear her as she keeps tapping on the window.

"We'll save you!" the Doctor says to her

"Doctor! Harmony!" Martha tries again.

"We'll save you!" I try and yell louder to her.

"I can't hear you two!" she says as I read her lips.

'we'll save you!' the Doctor mouths as the pod leaves the side of the ship and floats towards the sun.

"I'm sorry, we can save her, really we can, and we will, all we need are…" I start to say but the Doctor cuts me off knowing what I was talking about and racing to the intercom.

"Scannell! I need a spacesuit in area seventeen now!" the Doctor yells through the intercom

"Make it two" I say and glare at the Doctor before he can make any contradictions.

"What for?" Scannell asks.

"Just get down here quickly, please" I say just wanting to get it over with and save Martha and the Doctor goes back to the window to look out.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

A few minutes later Scannell comes in with two spacesuits but as I go to reach for mine the Doctor grabs my hand.

"You are not doing this it's too…" he starts to say but I cut him off.

"Dangerous, uh kind of, but I don't care, this is Martha and I will not let anything happen I will be fine" I say to him and move his hand out of the way to grab the spacesuit and then put it on just as the Doctor does the same.