Book 1: Chapter 44

Okay here is the final part of The Snowmen, and a bit of what is to come. Hope you enjoy, and if there are any mistakes tell me and i will tyr to fix them. Also if you want a certain episode tell me and I will see if I can do them.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

"So you can move your cloud? You can control it?" Clara asks as she finally gets up the ladder and we finally start to go up the stairs.

"No." the Doctor says to her turning around to face her. "No one can control clouds, that would be silly. The wind, a little bit." he says making a little bit hand motions and clapping his hands together and after he said that there was a noise and they quickly rushed over to look down.

"She's following us." Clara states.

"That's the idea. Keep her away from the snow." the Doctor says and grabs my hand pulling me up the stairs with him at a rather faster speed that I would have liked. "So. Barmaid or governess, which is it?" the Doctor asks Clara.

"That thing is after us, and you want a chat?" Clara asks him not believing that he was asking questions at a time like this.

"Well, we can't chat after we've been horribly killed, can we?" the Doctor says stopping and turning to face her but I just pull him up more as we continue to climb up the stairs the Ice Governess following us.

"How did we get up so high so quick?" Clara asks us as we finally get to the top.

"Clever staircase. It's taller on the inside." the Doctor says to her and pulls out his sonic.

"What am I standing on, what's this made of?" Clara asks him.

"Super dense water vapor. Should keep her trapped for the moment" the Doctor says and covers up the stairs and pockets the Sonic.

"Do you two actually live up here on a cloud, in a box?" Clara asks us.

"We have done for a long time now." the Doctor responds.

"I have for a few weeks, though she could use some work on the paint" I say walking up to the Tardis.

"Blimey, you really know how to sulk, don't you?" Clara tells him.

"I'm not sulking." the Doctor denies.

"Yes, you are I am still somewhat sulking, but he is doing most of the sulking!" I yell from standing next to the Tardis.

"You live in a box!" Clara points out.

"That's no more a box than you are a governess." the Doctor rebuts and walks over to me and the Tardis.

"Oh, spoken like a man. You know, you're the same as all the rest." Clara says and follows the Doctor over to the Tardis. "Sweet little Clara, works at the Rose And Crown, ideas above her station." she says just as the Doctor opens the Tardis doors and she follows us in.

"Well, for your information, I'm not sweet on the inside, and I'm certainly not…" Clara trails off just as the Doctor turns on the Tardis light, which showed the interior to Clara. "Little." she says her eyes wide with disbelief.

"It's called the Tardis. And isn't she lovely?" I say and stroke the console.

"It can travel anywhere in time and space. And it's mine." the Doctor says grinning and I clear my throat making him roll his eyes. "Ours, it's our Tardis" he says and reaches over to take my hand.

"But it's. Look at it, it's…" Clara says looking around in disbelief on her face.

"Go on, say it. Most people do." the Doctor says cockily and grinning and I smile knowing what she was about to go do and say.