Book 2: Chapter 8

Okay so here is the next part and the whole thing is just Kill the Moon, and we get to go to something else in the next chapter, as the twins are close to being bore. Hope you enjoy and review always make my day. As well as if you tell me an episode you want me to do, because i am getting stuck on what should happen next.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"Food, food, what is there to eat, I want strawberries, let's see" I mumble trying to find them in the fridge and finally grabbing them and making my way to the console room one hand holding strawberries and the other my helmet.

"Hello Clara!" I yell walking over to her and smiling while finishing the last strawberry that I had and she looks up at me with a look of relief.

"Oh thank goodness your hear, tell him" she says pointing to the Doctor "to tell Courtney that she is special, instead of doing all of this" she says and I raise my eyebrow turning to the Doctor.

"You told her that she wasn't special?" I say my eyes narrowing at him and his eyes go wide before shaking his head.

"No, I mean I did, but she is going to be the first woman on the moon" he says acting like it was a big deal and I just sigh turning to Clara.

"Yea, he's not going to say that, unless he has a reason to, which doesn't make sense because" I start to say then get a bit louder. "we haven't met someone who isn't special yet" I see out of the corner of my eye that the Doctor just rolls his eyes at me and groan at him being rude as usual. "Besides that, are we on the moon yet?" I say just wanting this to be over and sort of terrified because of the spider like germs that were on the moon.

"Just about, and now we are here" the Doctor says flipping on switch and making his way to the door, but not before putting on his helmet and the rest of us doing the same.

We step out of the Tardis into a storage area filled with cylindrical objects, some in racks, some had a US flag on them, some had Cyrillic writing.

"This isn't the moon. Where are we?" Courtney says slightly disappointed with where we were.

"On a recycled space shuttle. 2049, judging by that prototype version of the Bennett oscillator." the Doctor says and the four of us take off our helmets. "Where's the gravity coming from?" he says confused on how if we were on a space shuttle there shouldn't be gravity at all and starts looking around though grabs my arm keeping me close to him as if he was worried about me.

"What are they?" Clara asks gesturing to the nuclear bombs in the shuttle.

"Those I am pretty sure are nuclear bombs, and how I know that was just because they look really similar to those that were in the History text books when I went to school" I say trying to reach out to touch one and see what it was closer but my hand was pulled away by the Doctor who gave me a nod causing me to pout slightly.

"About a hundred of them too" the Doctor says and an alarm sounds causing him to go look out through the airlock window "Ah. We're on our way to the moon. Check that. We're about to crash into it! Hold on! Hold on! " he says grabbing me by the waist and pulling me to him as he grips onto one of the cargo nets.

"Why didn't you just tell her you didn't mean it?" Clara complains wishing that he hadn't have dragged Courtney into this mess we were about to get into. As soon as the ship landed the actual crew cam in led by a woman.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" Lundvik I believe her name was said to us causing the Doctor to stand back up moving in front of me and looking at her with a questioning glare.

"Why have you got all these nuclear bombs?" he fires back in reply to her question.

"I'm not going to give you another chance." Lundvik says wanting her answer and not giving the Doctor the answer he wanted.