Book 1: Chapter 23

Hey so i thought i would do something just for fun, plus i was planning for this to happen, but ended up with having it involve 12 instead of 11 who gave it to her, but i won't spoil what the 'it' is, you have to read to find out. Enjoy and if there are any mistakes tell me and if you want a certain episode tell me so i can see if i can.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

As we got to the kitchen I went looking for something to eat, but made sure to avoid the freezer.

"Uh…Harmony, what are you looking for exactly?" I heard Clara ask from behind me.

"I'm not sure yet, I am just looking for something to eat" I tell her and open the cabinet to find Macaroni and Cheese. "Ah-ha found something" I yell victoriously and grab the box and turn around to face Clara.

"What?" I ask confused at why she was looking at me with a smirk.

She shakes her head not responding.

"No, tell me, what's with that face?" I ask her gesturing at why she was smirking at me.

"Nothing, you're just so childish." she tells me smiling.

"Is that supposed to be an insult or a compliment, because I am very proud of being childish" I tell her and go to grab the things I needed to make my food.

"No, it's not an, why would you think it's an insult?" I hear her ask me with a confused voice.

"Well, you made it sound like it was a bad thing" I star to say and go into the fridge to get out milk and cheese. "Me being a childish about things, I happen to love Mac and Cheese, it's my favorite, well one of my favorites" I say closing the fridge.

"It's actully one of the only things I can cook without burning, and I can't cook very well, baking I can do, but cooking, is something a whole lot different." I tell her.

"Wait, aren't you going to change?" she asks me as I am about to get started.

I glance at her then shake my head, "Nah, I will do it later, right now I need food, and I need it soon, if you want to go change feel free to, I just need food" I tell her and wave her off as I hear her leave the room.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Once I had finished making my food I put it into a bowl and instantly started to eat, not realizing that I was this hungry.

"Mmm" I moan as I tasted the food. "So good"

"Really, do you always do that?" I hear Clara chuckle and I look up to see her in jeans and a t-shirt.

"Yes I do" I tell her and stick my tongue out at her.

"Yup still childish, well I am off" she says and hugs me around my shoulders and I look at her confused.

"You…you're leaving already?" I ask her pouting that she was leaving.

"Yea, got things to do, and grading to do." she tells me sighing.

"Or you could stay here, it is a time machine in case you didn't realize?" I say trying to make her stay.

"No, I got to get it done, if I don't I won't ever get it done" she tells me and I sigh.

"Fine" I pout at her and then smile. "Just be safe, and I will see you later Miss. Impossible" I tell her and she smiles at her nickname.

"Oh course you will Harmony, now you should finish eating, I will make sure the Doctor checks in on you when I leave" she tells me and leave the kitchen for me to finish eating.