Book 1: Chapter 18

Okay so this is mainly just a phone call between Harmony and Dylan who if you don't remember is Harmony's best friend. They talk about Deep Breath which is the first episode in Series 8 of Doctor Who, so if you don't want to know what happens, don't read it. Coment if there are any mistakes and i will fix them and if you want a specific episode, anyway enjoy.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

I was rudely interrupted my amazing dream by the sound of my phone blaring waking me up. This caused me to wiggle a little and sit up and answer it.

"Hello" I mumble into the phone.

"Oh My Gosh, you actully answered, I was worried you wouldn't answer because you never not answer my texts" I heard Dylan say on the other line.

"What do you mean? You woke me up, I know you texted me I was busy with things" I say to him.

"Yea, you always say that, you would think I would get used to that but nope, not with you popping in and out of here…oops shouldn't have said that." he says.

"What? No, don't repeat it, give me a few minutes to wake up, hold on let me get up" I tell him and go to move only to hear a groan under me.

"Oh my gosh, sorry I guess I fell asleep" I say looking down at the Doctor and moved my elbow away from his chest since that was what I was using to sit up. "Sorry, I have to talk to Dylan, you go do something else, got it?" I tell him as he sits up and wraps his arms around me.

"Buuuuuut Whyyyyy?" he mumbles into my hair as I feel his breath on my neck.

"Because, future events is what I think Dylan wants to talk about, and you can't know about them, got it mister?" I tell him

"Yea, Doctor it's futurey stuff, you can't know about it until it happens, though it is really important because who knows when the next time I will call her, or when she will get my phone call or text, you always say Toby and I call at the wrong times, so if you don't answer a text we have to call you." Dylan said.

"Yea, so out" I tell the Doctor and push him away from me and stand up.

He pouts at me and lightly pecks my lips. "Fine. but I will be in the kitchen or in the console room if you need me." he tells me and I smile.

"Got it, kitchen or console room, now go, this is a private conversation involving some very important details" I tell him and he rolls his eyes and leaves the Library.

"Okay, the Doctor has left the room, I repeat the Doctor has left the room, you can talk freely" I jokingly say to Dylan.

"Haha, I bet he would love to hear you say that, but anyway, first of it is in Victorian London and the Tardis is spit out of a Dinosaur, so we get to the Paternoster Gang so Madame Vastra, Jenny, and Strax again. Which was great. So the Doctor confuses faces and who is who." he starts to say.

"Well who wouldn't he has to go through like 2000 years of memories." I interrupt him.

"Are you going to not interrupt me? Because I can alway not tell you how it goes and you could go in blind." Dylan tells me and my eyes go wide.

"No, no, no don't do that, please don't do that I already had to do something with the word Listen with twelvy and didn't know anything that was going to happen, plus we ran into a younger Doctor, like before his adventures and that was a bad idea," I tell him and he is silent for a while.

"Dylan? Are you still there?" I ask him.

"Yeah I am, but wow, anyway let's get on with this. So Clara is confused, the Doctor has collapsed and Madame Vastra, Jenny, and Strax take him and Clara to their house place where he is laying on the bed. Clara is confused about where the Doctor is and has a talk with Vastra and stops judging and yea. In between that we then saw this like half-face guy kill someone I guess for parts, which reminded me of the SS Madame de Pompadour because it needed parts. But anyway the Doctor then awakens to hear the dinosaur's pleas for help and leaves the house though he starts to go for the door and says not me shaking his head and goes through the window! Harmony the window, of all the things he leaves through is a window." Dylan says telling me what happened or is going to happen.