Book 1: Chapter 10

Hello and welcome to the second half of the episode Listen, also the next chapter will be of the Doctor and Harmony talking about what 9 did and said. So review on what episode i should do, but i am going to do a Donna episode next, i just need help on which one i should do. Well anyway enjoy and tell me if there are any mistakes.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

"Ah, Clara! Well done, you found her. Now this is really a bit strange." I heard the Doctor say as I entered the console room after my shower.

"Whose found Clara?" I ask and then take notice to a man in an orange space suit.

"Danny?" Clara asks the space guy.

"What's gone wrong with your face? It's all eyes! Why are you all eyes? Get them under control." the Doctor says insulting her bewildered look and I go up and smack the back of his head.

"Being rude again" I tell him.

"Er, who's Danny?" Space guy says.

"This is Colonel Orson Pink, from about a hundred years in your future." the Doctor tells us.

"You went to the future without me?" I question him and place my hand on my hips and glare at him. "I was only taking a shower, you didn't have to go do something, you could have waited."

"Orson Pink?" Clara questions.

"Yeah, I laughed too. Sorry. Do you have any connection with him?" the Doctor asks her.

"Connection?" Clara asks.

"Yes, maybe you're like a distant relative or something?" the Doctor says to her.

"How, how would I know?" Clara asks him.

"Right. Okay." the Doctor tells her then turns to Orson "Er, well, do you have any old family photographs of her? You know, probably quite old and really fat-looking?" he asks and I smack him again.

"You are really, really rude today." I tell him as he rubs where I hit him.

"I don't." Orson tells him.

"How did you find him?" Clara asks us.

"Well, don't ask me, apparently someone couldn't sit still while I took a shower, he just had to go check something out." I tell her. "Plus I want to know how you found him too."

"Well, you left a trace in the Tardis telepathic circuits. I fired them up again and the Tardis brought me straight to him. So he is something to do with your timeline." the Doctor states like it is no big deal.

"Okay." Clara says.

"And you'll never guess where I found him." the Doctor says.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

"Where are we?" Clara asks as soon as we land and Orson walks out of the Tardis and into his spaceship.

"The end of the road. This is it, the end of everything. The last planet." The Doctor tells her.

"The end of the universe?" I ask and look at the Doctor.

"The Tardis isn't supposed to come this far, but some idiot turned the safeguards off. Listen." he tells us.

"To what?" I ask trying to listen for something.

"Nothing. There's nothing to hear. There's nothing anywhere. Not a breath, not a slither, not a click or a tick. All the clocks have stopped. This is the silence at the end of time." the Doctor tells us.

I hear a clattering sound that is Orson emptying the contents of a locker into a rucksack.

"Then how did he get here? If he's from a hundred years in my future" Clara asks the Doctor.