Book1: Chapter 59

Okay here is the second to last chapter of Book 1, then I will only be updating at least once a week, because I will be busy for the next few months, as I am on the Swim team for my school and season starts on Tuesday and will be busy. So hope you enjoy. Also Comments mean a lot and inspires me, as well as all of your votes :)

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

A little while later Rory opened the Pandorica with the sonic screwdriver and we were released from the chairs and I jumped up and out of it as the Doctor gave Rory a look of confusion.

"How did you do that?" the Doctor asks confused.

"Harmony gave me this, you were there, but were taking too long according to her." Rory says holding up my sonic screwdriver and I look at him in confusion.

"But, it's supposed to be his…what?" I say reaching in my own sonic from my pocket only for the Doctor to snatch it out of my hand.

"No, she didn't." the Doctor says holding up my sonic.

"You did. Look at it." Rory says holding out my sonic and the Doctor touches my screwdriver to Rory's and they spark.

"Temporal energy. Same screwdriver at different points in its own time stream. Which means it was Harmony who gave it to you. Me and Harmony from the future. We've got a future. That's nice." the Doctor says grinning then noticing the fossilized Dalek and points at it "That's not."

"Yeah. What are they?" Rory asks as everyone who was in the chamber when the universe ended has been fossilized.

"History has collapsed. Whole races have been deleted from existence. These are just like after-images. Echoes." the Doctor says tapping his finger on one of the fossils. "Fossils in time. The footprints of the never-were.

"Er, what does that mean?" Rory asks confused and I sigh.

"Total event collapse." the Doctor starts to say and I finish for him.

"The universe literally never happened." I say making an emphasize on literally.

"So, how can we be here? What's keeping us safe?" Rory asks wondering how we were still fine.

"Nothing. Eye of the storm, that's all. We're just the last light to go out. Amy. Where's Amy?" the Doctor asks and look at Rory who's posture instantly changes to a look of defeat and I hug him.

"Not your fault, really it's not your fault" I say to him and the Doctor just looks at me confused and I just grab both of their hands and pull them back up to the surface knowing where Amy was.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

The Doctor uncovered the blanket that was covering Amy as Rory was really upset.

"I killed her." Rory says sounding broken for killing the love of his life.

"Oh, Rory." the Doctor says looking up at him then back at Amy.

"Doctor, Harmony, what am I?" Rory asks us.

"You're a Nestene duplicate. A lump of plastic with delusions of humanity." the Doctor says and starts to sonic Amy with my screwdriver that he hadn't given me back yet.

"But I'm Rory now. Whatever was happening, it's stopped. I'm Rory." Rory says trying to convince himself that he was and the Doctor was just egging him on.

"That's software talking." the Doctor says looking at the results from my sonic and tossing it back to me as I catch it putting it back in my pocket, however still rubbing Rory the wrong way causing him to start to get annoyed with the Doctor.