Book 1: Chapter 9

Hey, welcome to the next chapter, and this is half of the episode Listen with the 12th Doctor, so i wasn't going to do 12 yet, but someone asked me to do that, they also asked for New Earth after, but i wanted to do a Donna episode, then i will do the New Earth. Anyway enjoy, and don't forget to review and tell me what you think.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

I turned the corner trying to get away from the Tardis as quickly as I could and ran into someone making me nearly fall.

"Ouch! I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was goi…Clara?" I question looking up to see Clara Oswald looking rather nice for just being out.

"Harmony? Oh is the Doctor around?" she asked me and I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

"pfft that idiot, no he just dropped me off. He was being an insensitive jerk to me and I gave up trying to reason with him, you look nice, why?" I ask her trying not to sound too upset.

"Really? That doesn't sound like something the Doctor would do and I was on a date, not that it matters" she says sounding upset.

"Of course it matters, it didn't go well, did it?" I ask her with a sad expression.

"Yea it went terrible, anyway since you're here, you might as well come with me the Doctor isn't here or he hasn't for a few days." she says to me.

"Yea, sure, I need some cheering up myself" I tell her.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Once we got to her house she led me to her room. "Let's just have a girl talk about how my date with Danny went and do those kind of things and watch movies with ice cream" she says more sorrowful than before. She opens the door but it hits something as it opens.

I see the 12th Doctor is sitting at Clara's dressing table, and my mouth goes into an 'o' shape being as I haven't even met him yet and have no idea what is going to happen.

"You just have to squeeze through." he says to her not seeing me.

"Doctor?" Clara asks him.

"Why do you have three mirrors? Why don't you just turn your head?" he questions her and I walk in only to get a better view of him.

"What are you doing in here?" she asks him.

"You said you had a date. I thought I'd better hide in the bedroom in case you brought him home. Bit early, aren't you? Did it all go wrong, or is this good by your standards?" he asks her still not noticing me.

"It was a disaster and I am extremely upset about it, since you didn't ask, at least Harmony knows how to treat bad dates, unlike you." she tells him.

"Fine. I need you, for a thing." he tells her.

"I can't." Clara says.

"Oh, of course you can. Come on, you're free. More than usually free, in fact." he tells her.

"No, it's just possible that I might get a phone call." She argues back not wanting to go on an adventure after a horrible date.

"From the date guy? It's too late. You've taken your make-up off." he states and I look at her.

"No, no she hasn't she still has it on, you are just oblivious to things like that" I tell him still annoyed from nine.

"No, I haven't. I'm still wearing my make-up." Clara tells him.

"Oh, right. Well, you probably just missed a bit. Come on, come on, come on, come on." he ushers her into the Tardis then turns to face me.

"Now, Harmony, you are very upset my dear, your posture like you are angry, and whatever it is we should talk about it before you blow up on me…" he starts to say but I cut him off.