Book 1: Chapter 30

Here is part 1 of Flesh and Stone, After Flesh and Stone I am going to do something that has to do with Lancelot, which is going to be harder to do since it will mainly be me trying to have Lancelot flirt with Harmony, and her not paying attention and something he says will change what goes on and she won't realize she said yes to something she didn't want. Anyway enough of me babbling, if you want a certain episode tell me or if you want a certain thing to happen let me know and i might do it. Anyway enjoy

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

"Up. Look up." the Doctor said as we all struggled to our feet on an artificial surface, although the tunnel walls are the same.

"Are you okay?" River asks.

"Yea, no, not okay far from okay, just absolutely great, I mean we just did something stupid and, and, and, dangerous, and did I mention stupid!" I say panicking slightly due to how much more dangerous this got. "Plus the fact that this is not okay I am terr…" I start to say but am stopped by a not very hard but still hard slap. "Ouch, what was that for? You…hit me" I complain to River my mouth opening and closing like a goldfish and touching me cheek.

"Only way to stop you from panicking" River tells me and I notice I was calmer and nod though still rubbing my cheek.

"Yea, I was panicking, but did you really have to slap me, because that really hurt?" I say pouting.

"What happened?" Amy asks trying to change the subject.

"We jumped." River states.

"Jumped where?" Amy asks.

"Up. Up. Look up." the Doctor says looking up.

"Where are we?" Amy questions him.

"Exactly where we were." River says.

"No we're not." Amy says.

"Move your feet." the Doctor says to Amy in right next to her face.

The Doctor sonicks a circular hatch in the floor, with six inset lights around it.

"Doctor, what am I looking at? Explain." Amy asks confused.

"Oh, come on, Amy, think. The ship crashed with the power still on, yeah? So what else is still on?" the Doctor says. "The artificial gravity. One good jump, and up we fell. Shot out the grav globe to give us an updraft, and here we are." the Doctor says jumping again to prove his point.

"Doctor, the statues. They look more like Angels now." Octavian says aiming his gun up at the Angles.

"They're feeding on the radiation from the wreckage, draining all the power from the ship, restoring themselves. Within an hour, they'll be an army." the Doctor says and sonics the circular hatch open. Then one of the lights makes a popping sound and sparks.

"Yup army of Weeping Angles, just what we need" I say sarcastically jumping when the light popped and grip onto the closet person to me which was Amy.

"They're taking out the lights. Look at them. Look at the Angels. Into the ship, now. Quickly, all of you." the Doctor says and goes to sit near the open hatch.

"How?" Amy says trying to pry me off of her and I let go reluctantly.

The Doctor drops through the open hatch into a circular corridor. From Amy's point of view, he is standing on the side of a vertical tube.

"His way unfortunately" I say and go to follow the Doctor through the hatch.

"Doctor! Harmony!" Amy yells panicking that we were going to fall.