Book 2: Chapter 5

Okay so here is the next part, and after this there will be one more part to The Day of The Doctor. Hope you enjoy if there are any mistakes tell me and i will fix them. Also if there are any episodes you want me to do please tell me because i have no idea where to go after a few more epoisdes i have planned. Also i really don't like the new layout of the stories for Wattpad, it's been bugging me.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

1st Person

We had walked down to another part of the tower so that we got to the HQ I guess I would call it of the Zygons.

"The Zygons lost their own world. It burnt in the first days of the Time War. A new home is required." Elizabeth says as we walk in and looks over the edge to see some more Zygons near a control system.

"So they want this one." Clara states.

"Not yet. It's far too primitive. Zygons are used to a certain level of comfort." Elizabeth corrects Clara.

"Commander, why are these creatures here?" A Zygon asks Elizabeth thinking she was their leader rather than the real one.

"Because I say they should be. It is time you too were translated. Observe this. I believe you will find it fascinating." Elizabeth says and the Zygon puts his hand on a glass cube with dents in the corners, then vanishes into a painting that later would be in Under Gallery hundreds of years later.

"That's him! That's the Zygon in the picture now." Clara says walking closer to the painting.

"It's not a picture, it's a stasis cube. Time Lord art. Frozen instants in time, bigger on the inside, but could be deployed as…" the Warrior says.

"…Suspended animation." the 10th Doctor says and the Doctor snaps his fingers at him. "Oh, that's very good. The Zygons all pop inside the pictures, wait a few centuries till the planet's a bit more interesting, and then out they come." he says walking closer to Clara moving away from me only for the Doctor to grasp his hand in mine leading me over to Clara as well.

"You see, Clara, they're stored in the paintings in the Under Gallery, like cup-a-soups. Except you add time, if you can picture that. Nobody could picture that. Forget I said cup-a-soups." the Doctor says shaking his head making me snicker and roll my eyes as it was a way of explaining it.

"And now the world is worth conquering. So the Zygons are invading the future from the past." Clara says summarizing what was happening.

"Exactly." the Doctor says glancing at me giving me a look to ask if he was right and I just nod.

"Yea, invading the future from the past" I say and he squeezes my hand.

the 10th Doctor then scowls and turns around to face Elizabeth "And do you know why I know that you're a fake? Because you're such a bad copy. It's not just the smell, or the unconvincing hair, or the atrocious teeth, or the eyes just a bit too close together, or the breath that could stun a horse. It's because the real Elizabeth, would never be stupid enough to reveal her own plan. Honestly, why would you do that?" the 10th Doctor says and I just cough to the side trying to hold in my laugh as she was the real Elizabeth, but also noticed he didn't say the part 'my Elizabeth, the real Elizabeth…' as he would have I guess if I wasn't here.

"Because it's not my plan. And I am the real Elizabeth." Elizabeth says and the 10th Doctor starts to back up his eyes going wide at the accusation he just made.

"Okay. So, backtracking a moment just to lend context to my earlier remarks." the 10th Doctor says backing up and glancing at me as if to ask for help.