Book 1: Chapter 51

So here it is, just a couple of random things that happen throughout the time until it takes to start Rose officially, since it is around 2004. Hope you enjoy and i know that there isn't much Jack, but still some brotherly love for him, and we finally get to start Rose. Do hope you enjoy. Also if there are any mistakes tell me and please Review it means a lot, keeps me going! :) Harmony's Tattoo Sleeve is in the discription because it looked wrong for a photo, so just clikc on the link if you wish to see it. 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Once we finally got to the Powell Estates, I was greeted by my phone beeping telling me that I had a text from someone and pulled it out checking it.

Just a few streets down meet me here in a few ladybug

"Well I have to go, uh let me have your phone so I can put my number in, and we can hang out later" I say and Rose hands me her phone and I put my number in it and hand it back. "You text me and we can maybe meet up later this week okay?" I say to her and she nods.

"Yeah, of course, talk to you later I guess?" she says and I nod.

"Definitely" I say grinning and make my way around the corner and off to a street over only to be tackled into a hug by someone making me shriek out then notice it was only Jack. "JACK!" I yell hugging him tightly as he held me tightly in a hug.

"How are you Ladybug?" he asks me and I grin.

"I just met Rose Tyler before the Doctor does, and gave her my number, by the way what's the date?" I ask Jack as he leads me to I assume was the Torchwood base.

"It is October 25, 2004" he tells me and I sigh.

"Well that means if I am staying here I am probably staying here until March of 2005, that's when the Doctor comes here again to meet Rose for his first time, and that will be interesting" I say to myself then look around the hub as Jack grins.

"Well if I get you to myself for almost six months than that is great, I rarely see you enough as it is" he says to me and I roll my eyes.

"You are not getting rid of me that easily mister" I say crossing my arms over my chest. "I will always need my brother when I'm feeling down, anyway I need to get a job, specifically at Henrik's department store" I tell him turning around to look around the hub.

"Why, you have a whole account…filled with money" Jack says like he was starting the obvious.

"What!? Since when, and how come I have never heard of this?" I ask and he looks at me funny.

"Yea, you've always had one. You have mentioned using it in 1969 because you were stuck or something like that through a text to me" he tell me and I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"Is there a way for you to get me a way to access it, since you know so much about it mister?" I ask him and he nods.

"Give me a day and I will get you access to it, but do you still want to work?" he asks me and I nod.

"Yes, I want to get close to Rose, she is my sister in all but blood and want her to feel that way about me, even if it takes 6 months to do so." I say stubbornly.

"Alright, well you better get some sleep" he tells me and I just nod.

"Yea, sleep would be nice" I say yawning and he grins at me and leads me to a room where there as a bed and I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Over the next week I was hanging out with Rose, as well as finally getting a job at Henrik's due to Jack pulling whatever he needed to pull to get me a job there, and to top it off today way Halloween.