Book 2: Chapter 9

Okay, sorry it's a few days late, I got distracted and had to study for my AP Environmental Science 3rd Quarter test. Plus its been annoying this week, as our pool at school has been down so we have had to go off to another pool to practice. Enough of my ranting off some things, if there are any mistakes tell me and I will fix them, as well as leave a review on what episodes you want me to do, because it does help to know what you guys want me to do. And for some stupid reason, Wattpad, doesn't allow the browsers that I use to publish this so i have to use Chrome, which I rather wouldn't like to use, since I use Opera.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Once I had finished take a bath I was trying to get dressed, the only problem was that the Tardis had picked out a rather interesting outfit for me to where.

"No, I am not wearing a dress, no way no how am I wearing a dress" I complain looking up to the ceiling in a glare way but all I received back was a hum.

"Try all you want, but you are not going to make me wear a dress, if I have to I will go to the wardrobe and find something else to wear" I say walking over to the door to go to the wardrobe only to find myself back in my room making me groan.

"Why do you have to be so mean to me" I pout up to the ceiling.

"Why does who have to be so mean to you?" I hear a voice ask making me turn around suddenly nearly losing my balance but catching myself upright before I could fall.

"The Tardis, why is she mean to me all I want to wear is sweats and a tank top, not a dress" I complain to the Doctor who just rolls his eyes at me.

"She always has a reason to what you wear, so what is it that is important about this 'dress' that you have to wear" he asks me and I just point to the dress that was in the closet and he walks over to it.

I ended up just going to sit on the bed not wanting to stand any longer as it was bothering me to stand for far too long. The Doctor however had a different idea and had brought the dress over to me along with the horrible heels that she had picked out as well and tried to put them in my arms.

"No, I said I won't wear a dress, and I don't want to wear it either" I complain again trying to get the dress away.

"But you have to wear the dress..." he starts to say but I cut him off.

"No! I don't want to wear it, plus it will clearly show that I am pregnant, it's a maternity type dress" I mumble out the last bit my hand on my belly protectively.

"I know, but you need to wear it, if not just for where I have an idea on where you are going" he says and I sigh before getting up.

"Fine, since it means you've seen me in it, and no matter how much I hate wearing dresses, unless it is a comfortable dress then I will wear it for you. You have to help me get it on though" I say to him as his eyes goes wide.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"There all done, though I still don't trust myself being in theses heels" I say as the Doctor and I walked to the console room and I notice that it was empty. "Did I miss anything?" I ask though hesitantly.

"Clara left, said a few things and left" he says though I could see the hurt in his face over what she had said and my eyes go wide.

"Oh" I say glumly knowing that she had yelled at him for leaving her. "She shouldn't have yelled at you for leaving" I say walking over to him where he was fiddling with the console and stand beside him grabbing one of his hands.

"No she had every right to yell at me, but when she brought you into it, it got a bit more intense" he said his hand grasping mine and rubbing his thumb across mine,