Book 1: Chapter 6

So here is Part 2 of River Song's Wedding, and before yes, i am making it a 3 person marriage, and for me it's a matter of Harmony will not do anything without the Doctor, and she does care about him, she always had, but now being thrust into this situation she is finally going to admit to her feelings, and River is an amazing character, so i am keeping her for Harmony to be able to trust when the Doctor doesn't whenever i do the early episodes where he doesn't trust her. I would like for someone to give me an idea as to which Doctor i should go to next i was thinking either 12 or 9 but couldn't think of an episode for 9 that i wanted to do. For 12 I will do Robot of Sherwood because in my opion it was the best 12 episode so far. Anyway i am rambling, now on with the story.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

"Attention all personnel. Please check all assigned containment units." We hear Rory say over the intercom as we enter the room. A lady in a white coat is watching a screen.

"You were right. Just his presence in the building caused the loop to extend by nearly four chronons." Kent says to River, well it's obviously River I mean the hair is kinda a dead giveaway, makes me excited to meet her.

"DARLING, I'M HOME!" I yell at her right before the Doctor.

"Hi, honey. I'm home, and I'm sorry about Harmony's rudeness, she is really at the beginning" he tells her and I hit him.

"And what sort of time do you call this?" She asks us holding up a paper.

"well, you see…." I start to explain, "…I got nothing, sorry" I say and half shrug, she rolls her eyes and me and walks to the side revealing Kovarian tied to a chair.

"The death of time. The end of time. The end of us all. Oh, why couldn't you two just die?" Kovarian asks.

"We did our best, dear. We showed up. You just can't get the psychopaths these days. Love what you've done with the pyramids. How did you score all this?" he asks her.

"Hallucinogenic lipstick...sorry, I know everything and yea, go ahead and finish," I say before River can and she looks at me but finishes.

"Works wonders on President Kennedy. And Cleopatra was a real pushover." she says.

"I always thought so." he says.

"Does that mean I get to meet her too?" I ask him. "I've always wanted to meet her, well, her and Sherlock Holmes." But both him and River ignore me.

"She mentioned you." she says.

"What did she say?" the Doctor asks.

"Put down that gun down." I say and then shrug again as they both look at me. "Sorry, I can't keep my mouth shut, I'll try" I mutter and look down.

"Did you?" the Doctor asks her.

"Eventually" River tell him

"She did, she always does" I mutter under my breath.

"Oh, they're flirting. Do I have to watch this?" Kovarian says and I flinch a little trying to forget her presence.

"It was such a basic mistake, wasn't it, Madame Kovarian. Take a child, raise her into a perfect psychopath, introduce her to the Doctor and Harmony. Who else was I going to fall in love with?" she says and turns to Kovarian.

"It's not funny, River. Reality is fatally compromised. Tell me you understand that, I mean Harmony understands it, at least most of it, then again she mostly always knows what I'm talking about" he says to River.

"Dinner?" she asks both of us.

"We don't have the time. Nobody has the time, because as long we are alive, time is dying. Because of you, River." he says to her.