Book 1: Chapter 15

Okay so here is New Earth, now i somehow got off track and Harmony had to leave the hospital so she didn't get to do anything other than see the Face of Boe before all the events happened, but someone else is newer in this, i hope you enjoy it.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Once the Doctor landed the Tardis we walked outside.

"It's the year five billion and twenty three. We're in the galaxy M87, and this? This is New Earth." The Doctor says as we look outside.

"That's just. That's just" Rose says laughing at the end looking around seeing all the flying cars and amazing things.

"Not bad. Not bad at all." the Doctor says laughing with her

"That's amazing. I'll never get used to this. Never. Different ground beneath my feet, Rose says jumping up and down "different sky" then looking up at the sky "What's that smell?" she asks taking a deep breath.

"Apple grass." I tell her smiling and picking some showing it to her. "Best thing ever, too bad it isn't candy, now that would be even better".

"Apple grass." Rose says smiling.

"Yeah, yeah." the Doctor say smiling back.

"It's beautiful. Oh, I love this. Can I just say, travelling with you two, I love it." Rose tells us gripping both of our arms.

"Me too. Come on" the Doctor says puling us along.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

The Doctor lays his coat down on the grass and all three of us sit on it relaxing on it looking at the city me resting on the Doctors chest while he laid back and Rose just sitting up by her elbows.

"So, the year five billion, the sun expands, the Earth gets roasted." The Doctor says.

"That was our first real adventure." Rose points out and I laugh.

"We had chips." the Doctor laughs.

"Well for you two, for me it was…" I start and they look at me, "Uh, never mind, hasn't happened yet, you know, time is weird, there are no words to describe it though. Plus the first time I was with nine it was with Jack, but continue" I say to the Doctor and he continues to talk.

"So anyway, planet gone, all rocks and dust, but the human race lives on, spread out across the stars. Soon as the Earth burns up, oh yeah, they get all nostalgic, big revival movement, but then find this place. Same size as the Earth, same air, same orbit. Lovely. Call goes out, the humans move in." The Doctor says explaining what has happened as he moves to sit up making me have to move as well.

"What's the city called?" Rose asks looking at us.

"New New York." I tell her grinning.

"Oh, come on." she tells us trying to see if we were teasing her.

"It is. It's the city of New New York. Strictly speaking, it's the fifteenth New York since the original, so that makes it New New New New New New New New New New New New New New York. What? " the Doctor says making me giggle a little, as he turns to look at Rose laughing a bit.

"You're so different." Rose points out smiling at him.

"New New Doctor." The Doctor says similar to the way he said 15x New York.

"But a great different, I love this version of you so fun and energetic, or will be, whatever" I tell him smiling.

"Can we go and visit New New York, so good they named it twice?" Rose says standing up.