Book 1: Chapter 46

Here is the next chapter, and part two of 42 will be both the end of 42 and the beginning of Deep Breath, but I will post that on Saturday morning and hopefully get at least another chapter up on Sunday, if not then Monday will be the next Chapter. Anyway enjoy and if there are any errors or grammar mistakes tell me and I will fix them. Also if you want a certain episode then tell me and i might be able to do it soon, but i already know the next 7 or so episodes until the end of this book, then it will be the next book.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Once I had taken a shower and put my hair into two French braids, I went to grab my clothing which were not in the bathroom like I had hoped so I had to walk into the bedroom in a towel.

"Okay so what do I have to wear today" I say to myself holding my towel close to my body and picked out my undergarments and put them on. Once they were on and I had tossed aside my towel the door opened.

"Martha said you were in…" the Doctor says but stops when he notices that I wasn't dressed and I quickly grabbed something to cover myself up.

"DOCTOR!" I yell my cheeks flushing deeply but he didn't responds just kept opening and closing his mouth and I just groaned and tried to find the clothes that the Tardis gave me to wear which I did not like one bit. They were ripped jeans also I had a blueish crop top, that sort of flowed a bit so not super tight but still, so I quickly put them on then walked over to the Doctor who had yet to say anything but once I waved my hand in front of his face he blinked a bit more and looks at me then kissed me and picked me up so I wrapped my legs around him laughing at him.

"Doctor, put me down! We don't have time for this" I mumble against his lips as his kiss makes my cheeks flush again.

"Right, I know, but we can do that later" he says now kissing down my neck and I shivered.

"No, we need to stop now, we have other things to do" I say trying to get off him and he pouts but I kiss his lips lightly grabbing my combat boots along with socks and dart out the door only to have him chase after me.

"MARTHA help, he's chasing me, hide me" I say spotting Martha in the console room and dart behind her as the Doctor races in here and just roll his eyes at my behavior.

"Right then, Martha your phone please" the Doctor says holding out his phone and she hands him her phone but I take it out of his hand.

"This is your phone, it looks so old" I say looking at the flip phone that looked similar to a Razor type phone. "It's a flip phone, I haven't seen someone use one of these phones is a while most people have an iPhone or even a Samsung phone" I say inspecting the phone only for it to be taken out of my hand by the Doctor who uses his sonic screwdriver on it. "Hey! I was looking at it!" I yell and pout then take my own out.

"Right, there we go. Universal roaming. Never have to worry about a signal again." he says as he walks around the console then tosses it to her.

"No way. This is too mad. You're telling me I can phone anyone, anywhere in space and time on my mobile?" Martha asks and I just lean against the console as the Doctor does something with the console hitting a few buttons and such.

"As long as you know the area code." I tell her and she laughs happily.

"Frequent flier's privilege. Go on, try it." the Doctor says to her and she grins and goes to try it but the Tardis judders "Distress signal. Locking on. Might be a bit of…" the Doctor starts to say and moves his leg on the console trying to hold down another switch but the Tardis shakes again making all of us fall, though since I was closest to the Doctor I fell on him making him groan at being used as a soft landing. "Turbulence. Sorry." he says after we got up then raced outside pulling my arm to follow him. "Come on, Martha. Let's take a look"