Book 1: Chapter 54

If there are any mistakes tell me and i will fix them, also please don't hate me for this, i feel bad about doing it, but I felt that it needed to happen. The next part will be up on Friday at the earliest, and Sunday at the latest.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"Good morning Martha" I say walking out of my room dressed in unfortunately a dress because of the time period we were in and I had to cover my tattoo with a long sleeve dress, which was right next to the Doctor's room or well John Smith's room as it wasn't the Doctor but John Smith.

"Good morning Harmony, I was just taking…" Martha who was carrying a breakfast tray and wearing maid's uniform complete with little cap starts to say and I cut her off.

"John's breakfast to him, I know." I say and grin at her and she rolls her eyes and moves to go to John's room and knocks.

"Come in." John yells from his room and I open the door for Martha following me as I walk in and Martha turns her back when she sees he isn't fully dressed and I just sigh and turn around as well.

"Pardon me, Mister Smith. You're not dressed yet. I can come back later." Martha apologizes.

He puts on a dressing gown. "No, it's all right, it's all right. Put it down. I was er. Sorry, sorry. Sometimes I have these extraordinary dreams. Good morning Harmony"

"Good morning John" I say and walk up beside him as he leans against a table and Martha puts the tray down on a table by the leather settee and draws the curtains.

"What about, sir?" Martha asks.

"I dream I'm this adventurer. This daredevil, a madman. The Doctor, I'm called. And last night I dreamt that you were there, as my companion, and Harmony is my wife." he says then shakes his head as if dismissing it.

"A teacher, a librarian and a housemaid, sir? That's impossible." Martha says shaking her head.

"I'm a man from another world, though." John continues.

"Well it can't be true because there's no such thing." Martha says as she gets the tea ready.

"This thing. The watch is…"He picks up the ornate pocket watch from the mantelpiece for a moment then puts it back. "Ah, it's funny how dreams slip away. But I do remember one thing; it all took place in the future. In the Year of Our Lord two thousand and seven."

"Well I can prove that wrong" I say picking up the paper and walking over to John. "Here's the morning paper. It's Monday, November tenth, nineteen thirteen, and you're completely human, John. As human as they come."

"Mmm, that's me. Completely human" John says and starts to read the paper.

"I better get to the library, those boys are always messing up the books and getting them out of order" I say as I make my way for the door. "Though apparently most of the boys hated the library, but now there always seems to be at least a handful of them in there since I came here" I say shrugging. "I will see you later then John? After the school day is over?" I ask and John looks up at me and nods.

"Right, after the school day, see you then, Harmony" he says and I grin walking to the library.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"Ms. Turner, could you show me where I could find this one book?" a boy asks and I bite my lip.

"If you tell me what book you are looking for I can see if I can, though I don't see why you can't just look for it yourself" I say and he goes on an explanation of what type of book he was looking for and I just sigh since he knew who the author was.