Book 1: Chapter 38

Okay here is a bit of an argument between the Doctor and Harmony, then off to Army of Ghosts, and I should have the next part up on Sunday, probably then daily updates, until i am done with The Snowmen, which I have to start. Anyway enjoy. If there are any mistakes tell me and I will fix them, also if you want a certain episode tell me and I will see if I can do it or maybe do it after The Snowmen, since i have to figure out which epiosode to do next. Also if you read this, i posted this before I did on Fancfiction.net so you are so welcome. 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Once we dropped Courtney back off I was getting rather bored. "How about we go somewhere, just me and you?" I ask the Doctor.

"Where were you before here?" he asks me and I look at him.

"What do you mean, I was just with You, Rose, Mickey, and Sarah Jane, Why?" I ask him and his head snaps in my direction.

"Oh you were there and have done that" he says and I walk up to him.

"What do you mean?" I ask him trying to figure out what he meant.

"You've married him" the Doctor says and I furrow my eyebrows.

"You mean Lancelot? Yea so? Is there something wrong with that? I said I was sorry and it wasn't my fault I wasn't paying attention." I start to say but the Doctor cuts me off.

"Is there something wrong with it? Yes, there is something wrong with it you married him" he says his accent getting stronger.

"And how long have you been holding this grudge about Lancelot? It was an accident. I didn't mean to get married to him!" I yell at him.

"Yes, well it just shows how many accidents you get into by not paying attention and getting distracted." he argues back.

"Oh so now it's about who is not paying attention. Well at least I'm not the one who confused the real Queen Elizabeth 1 with a Zygon" I spit out and he looks at me with wide eyes. "And don't you dare interrupt me." I say holding up my finger giving him a glare. "You married Queen Elizabeth I, and I married Sir Lancelot, we both married someone, okay well someone for other reasons, so just drop it, I said I was sorry what more do you want me to say. I can't go back and change what happened, so I'm sorry."

"That was not my fault, the machine went ding, and it's the fact that you married someone else that bothers me." he says and I cross my arms over my chest.

"I love you and only you, no one else, even if someone were trying to force me to love them I couldn't because I only love you. I feel that you would just go run off with Queen Elizabeth I and that I would be left heartbroken over it. And you could have done something else besides proposing to her." I say rather upset.

"What was I supposed to do, just straight out say she was a Zygon and hope for the best?" he asks.

"Well maybe you should have, or maybe you should have thought of another way or even said no before you actually got married, since you could have since it was not right after you proposed to her." I huff.

"I did try, but she wouldn't have it, Queen Elizabeth had it planed already somehow and I couldn't stop it" he defends himself.

"Listen to us, we are acting like children, who aren't getting their way, just because I married Lancelot doesn't mean I love him, it was an accident, and just because you married Queen Elizabeth doesn't mean you love her either, it's just how am I supposed to compare to her, she is way more beautiful than I am" I say and turn around to fiddle with some of the switches on the console and feel the Doctor come behind me.