Book 1: Chapter 48

Here is the next part, and there will maybe be at most 2 more parts to Deep Breath, if not then only 1 more chapter. Anyway enjoy and if there are any mistakes tell me and I will fix them. Also if you want a certain episode leave a review of it and i might be able to do it.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

The Doctor is writing on the floorboards, which made Harmony wake up and sit up rubbing her eyes and looking to see the Doctor's 12 regeneration with confusion as to what he was doing on the floor but the dinosaur makes a moaning noise and he stands and turns to go to the door noticing that Harmony was up and moves quickly to her side.

"You are okay, get up we have to help her, because I have a promise to keep" the Doctor says pulling her up and then goes to the door and opens it but shakes his head. "Door. Boring. Not me." he says and then goes to the window and opens it and Harmony's face turns to one of confusion just as he opens it. "Me." he says and looks out the window and Harmony just gets up quickly putting on her shoes that were at the end of the bed and going over to him just to make sure he was alright, though not noticing right away what was going on due to still being somewhat still sleepy as he had just woken her up.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"Marcus Aurelius, Roman emperor. Last of the five good 'uns. Stoic philosopher." Clara says sharply.

"Superlative bass guitarist. The Doctor really knows how to put a band together." Vastra says her veil now off her head but Clara didn't seem to notice.

"And the only pin-up I ever had on my wall when I was fifteen. The only one I ever had. I am not sure who you think you're talking to right now, Madam Vastra, but I have never had the slightest interest in pretty young men. And for the record, if there ever was anybody who could flirt with a mountain range, she's probably lying in bed right now, but that's not the point." Clara says rather fast and breathing heavily. "Just because my pretty face has turned your head, do not assume that I am so easily distracted." she says and Jenny applauds.

"Whoo. Whoo." Jenny says clapping enthusiastically and Vastra and Clara turn to look at her and she stops bringing her hands down. "Sorry." she apologizes

"Well, goodness me. The lake is ruffled at last. I often wondered what you'd be like when you lost your temper." Vastra says and Jenny hits her head causing her to his.

"Oi. Married." Jenny says and Vastra stands up.

"The Doctor needs us, you more than anyone. He is lost in the ruin of himself, and we must bring him home." Vastra says.

"When did you stop wearing your veil?" Clara says blinking trying to figure out when it had disappeared.

"When you stopped seeing it." Vastra says.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Harmony's POV

"Doctor, what are you doing?" I ask as he makes his way to jump out of the window.

"Jumping out the window, what does it look like I'm doing?" he asks then jumps out of the window causing me to rush over to the side to make sure he was okay and he just brushes himself off and waves down at me and my eyes go wide at what he was suggesting.

"No way I am not jumping out of a window." I hiss out to him but he just makes more gestures for me to jump and I groan and move away from the window doing pros and cons of jumping out of the window and make my decision. "You damm well better catch me" I yell to him and count to three and jump out of the window landing in his arms and quickly wrapping my arms around his neck in fear of falling or even slipping and burring my face into his shoulder.