Book 1: Chapter 33

Here is the next and final part of Lancelot, though i have never been to a wedding and this might not be the best, but ther eis the Doctor later in the chapter. Hope you enjoy and if there are any mistakes tell me and i will fix it, as well if you want a certain episode tell me and I might be able to do it.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Over the next few weeks as I had decided against calling the Doctor to come and get me, or even someone to come and get me as I was having fun, but not as much as I would have liked, I mean the little trinkets that Lancelot was giving me were lovely but rather strange, but it seemed to get more complicated gifts as the weeks changed.

It was now spring or as far as I could tell since there was no more snow falling, and it seemed more flowers were blooming, as I was given at least a new flower every other day which was rather getting my allergies up as I would sneeze the whole day and once Lancelot realized that it was the flowers making me sneeze he would apologize for giving me them and I would brush him off at it wasn't his fault, just that it made my nose tickle.

"Lancelot, I can't accept this, it's too much" I say trying to get him to take off the necklace he had just put around my neck but he was refusing to take it off my and took my hand kissing it.

"Lady Harmony, it is a gift, just accept it" he tells me and I go to make an argument but seeing the look on his face don't because I knew he wasn't going to change his mind.

"Fine, can we go to that one hill and look at the stars later tonight?" I ask him and he nods.

"As soon as the sun sets, we shall go, and watch the stars so you can do whatever it is you do while watching them" he tells me and I wrap my arms around his neck laughing as he jerks back quickly taking hold of me.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, I should be able to see better at the top of the hill" I tell him and he chuckles not really understanding why I needed to do this, but I wanted to make sure what month it was.

"You are welcome Lady Harmony, again it is not a problem, as long as it makes you happy" he tells me and I move away from him to kiss his cheek.

"Yes I know, but thank you, I shall see you in the stables just after the sun sets and we will go?" I tell him and go to make my way to my room after he nods.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

"It should be around April, but I'm not completely sure if I can find Leo, then I can figure out when I should leave, because it has been at least 4 months or maybe 3" I say to myself as I glace at my phone, debating on when to call the Doctor now or later.

"Later I will call him later" I tell myself and place it back in my pouch and make my way to the stables only to run into Lancelot and nearly fall before he caught me.

"Lady Harmony you must be more careful!" he whispers loudly to me and I giggle.

"Must we always end up like this Lancelot?" I giggle out realizing that we do end up like this a lot, but that also happens a lot with the Doctor as well making me sigh missing him.

"Shall we go Lady Harmony?" he asks me and I nod going to get a horse of my own only for him to lead me away from the horse I would normally use to the one we had shared when we went to watch the sunrise.

"Lancelot, I can ride my own horse you know" I tell him but he ignores me and I give up just letting him help me onto his horse as he gets on behind me.

"I know my lady, you remind me every time we do this, I rather you be near me more than on another horse so I can protect you" he tells me and I sigh.