Book 1: Chapter 29

The Doctor and I quickly run over to the trailer the Doctor though sonicks the keypad lock but it doesn’t open. “Don't take your eyes off it. Keep looking. It can't move if you're looking.” the Doctor yells through the door to Amy.

“What's wrong?” River asks as she tries to help us.

“Deadlocked.” the Doctor says as he goes to try another way in.

“There is no deadlock.” River says fiddling with the controls I think.

“Don't blink, Amy. Don't even blink” the Doctor tells Amy.

“Amelia, you dam well better not blink, you hear me don’t you dare blink, give a few seconds we will get you out” I tell her trying to help the Doctor.

“Doctor. Harmony” Amy says.

“What are you doing?” River says turning to look at me and the Doctor then looking back at what she was doing.

“Cutting the power. It's using the screen,” I tell her trying to help the Doctor.

“We’re turning the screen off. No good, it's deadlocked the whole system.” the Doctor finishes me.

 “There's no deadlock.” River says walking up to us

“There is now.” the Doctor states getting frustrated and goes back to the door.

 “Help me!” Amy yells.

“Can you turn it off?” the Doctor asks her through the door.

“Doctor.” Amy yells.

“The screen. Can you turn it off?” I ask her trying to get her to calm down a bit.

“I tried.” Amy says sounding scared.

“Try again Amy, please it might work this time” I tell her.

“But don't take your eyes off the Angel.” the Doctor says after me.

“I’m not” Amy yells.

“Each time it moves, it'll move faster. Don't even blink.” the Doctor says as he goes to try and figure out how to open it while River is trying to cut through the door with her pistol torch.

“I'm not blinking. Have you ever tried not blinking? It just keeps switching back on.” Amy says frustrated.

“Yeah, it's the Angel.” the Doctor says.

“But it's just a recording.” Amy says.

“No, anything that takes the image of an Angel is an Angel. What are you doing?” the Doctor says to Amy taking apart electrical things while I try and help him then turns to River.

“I'm trying to cut through. It's not even warm.” River says focused on trying to burn a hole through the trailer.

 “There is no way in. It's not physically possible.” the Doctor says frustrated.

“Doctor, Harmony what's it going to do to me?” Amy says quietly.

“Just keep looking at it. Don't stop looking.” the Doctor yells to her the goes back to get the book about the angles.

“Just tell me.” Amy says.

He runs back and sits near the door looking through the book again.

 “Tell me. Tell me!” Amy yells.

“Amy, not the eyes.” the Doctor tells her and I bite my lower lip knowing she was doing the exact opposite of what he is telling her to do.

“Look at the Angel but don't look at the eyes, Amy just like the body but not the eyes, please” I tell her.