Book 1: Chapter 58

Okay so here is the end of The Pandorica Opens, and I will post The Big Bang, on Saturday and Sunday. Anyway hope you enjoy and if there are any mistakes tell me and I will fix them.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"Sir, the man and woman are coming round." I hear a solider says and jump up realizing that Rory was here just as the Doctor jumps up helping me up and rushing into the room where Amy was.

"Amy? Where's Amy?" the Doctor asks rushing in and taking his sonic out of his pocket.

"She's fine, Doctor. Just unconscious." Rory says trying to relieve him of his worry and I grin at Rory.

"Okay. Yes, she's sedated, that's all. Half an hour, she'll be fine." the Doctor says scanning Amy then putting his sonic back in his pocket and turning to the solider. "Okay, Romans. Good. I was just wishing for Romans. Good old River. How many?" the Doctor says clapping his hands together once.

"Fifty men up top, volunteers. What about that thing?" Rory asks about the Cyberman.

"Fifty? You're not exactly a legion." the Doctor complains.

"Your friend was very persuasive, but it's a tough sell." Rory says and I laugh at River's way of persuading someone and the Doctor completely oblivious that it was Rory.

"Yes, I know that, Rory. I'm not exactly one to miss the obvious. But we need everything we can get." the Doctor says and Rory's mouth goes open and closed a good impression of a goldfish. "Okay, Cyberweapons. This is basically a sentry box, so headless wonder here was a sentry. Probably got himself duffed up by the locals. Never underestimate a Celt." the Doctor says hitting the Cyberman in the arm with the cyberweapon.

"Doctor?" Rory tries to ask but the Doctor cuts him off.

"Hush, Rory. Thinking. Why leave a Cyberman on guard, unless it's a Cyberthing in the box. But why would they lock up one of their own? Okay, no, not a Cyberthing, but what? What?" he says trying to think of what he was missing which was the fact that Rory was right in front of us. "No, I'm missing something obvious, Rory. Something big. Something right slap in front of me. I can feel it." the Doctor says walking up and facing Rory which was right in front of him.

"Yeah, I think you probably are." Rory says rather irritated that he was forgetting that he was right here and alive.

"I'll get it in a minute. Stop laughing" the Doctor says looking at me and turns to leave.

"I'm laughing because I know what's going to happen and it's funny. Just wait for it, give him a second to realize who he is talking to." I say to Rory just as the Doctor leaves with the weapons, drops them and returns. He pokes Rory in the chest trying to make sure he was real and I just try to cover my laughter with a cough.

"Hello again." the Doctor says looking at Rory.

"Hello" Rory responds.

"How've you been?" the Doctor asks.

"Good. Yeah. Good…I mean, Roman." Rory says and things start to get awkward and I keep trying not to laugh but it really wasn't working.

"Rory, I'm not trying to be rude," the doctor says and I burst out laughing and he glares at me making me stop but turn into giggles. "but you died."

"Yeah, I know. I was there." Rory points out.

"You died and then you were erased from time. You didn't just die, you were never born at all. You never existed." the Doctor says pointing at Rory.

"Erased? What does that mean?" Rory asks but the Doctor doesn't answer him just opens his mouth and opens his hands trying to figure out how and why Rory was here.