Book 1: Chapter 20

Here is part two, hope you enjoy it. If there are any mistakes tell me, also if you want a certain episode tell me in a review and I will see if I can do that

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

We get to right before the Cage room and one of the guards stop us.

"Hold it right there." he says but Adam brushes it off by showing his ID but not long enough for him to get a good look at it.

"Level three access. Special clearance from Mister Van Statten." Adam tells him and the guard nods.

We enter the room and I go to stand next to Rose.

"Don't get too close." Adam warns us and I nod and walk next to Rose as she walks closer to the Dalek and the door closes behind us.

"Hello. Are you in pain? My name's Rose Tyler. I've got a friend, he can help. He's called the Doctor. What's your name?" Rose ask with sympathy in her eyes.

"Yes." the Dalek tells her.

"What?" Rose asks it confused that if it was saying its name or that if it was in pain.

"I am in pain. They torture me, but still they fear me. Do you fear either of you me?" it asks and even though I am somewhat afraid, I'm not afraid of this Dalek at least not yet.

"No" me and Rose tell it.

"I am dying." the Dalek tells us and Rose looks horrified at the thought of it dying.

"No, we can help." Rose tells it.

"I welcome death. But I am glad that before I die I have met two humans who were not afraid" it tells us sounding sad wait can Dalek's sound sad?

"Isn't there anything we can do?" Rose says to it trying to see if we can help.

"My race is dead, and I shall die alone." the Dalek says and Rose goes to touch it when I grab her hand, but gravity must have been against me because of me pushing her hand away mine touched the Dalek making me hiss as it absorbs my DNA and my eyes go wide with horror of what just happened.

"Harmony, no!" Adam yells at me and the Dalek becomes more animated.

"Genetic material extrapolated. Initiate cellular reconstruction!" the Dalek says and breaks its chains just as Simmons enters.

"What the hell have you done?" Simmons yells at us and I back up looking at the Dalek then at Simmons but knowing I can't do anything as he goes to the Dalek, carrying his drill. The Dalek raises its sink plunger.

"What are you going to do? Sucker me to death?" Simmons jokes laughing as if it couldn't do anything making me flinch and grab Rose's hand pulling her away as she watches in horror as it covers his nose and mouth and the Dalek creates a vacuum inside it.

"It's killing him! Do something!" Rose yells at the guard guy and he hit a button making an alarm go off.

"Condition red! Condition red!" he yells into the speaker.

The screen shows the Doctor and Van Statten "You've got to keep it in that cell." the Doctor says to us.

"Doctor, it's all my fault. I was trying to not let Rose touch it, but I ended up touching it instead, I'm sorry" I say as tears start to form in my eyes and the Doctor looks at me with sad eyes knowing I at least tried.

"I've sealed the compartment. It can't get out, that lock's got a billion combinations." The guard tells him and I roll my eyes.

"A Dalek's a genius. It can calculate a thousand billion combinations in one second flat." the Doctor says and I look sadly at him as the Dalek get out of the cage and the guards start shooting at it.