Book 1: Chapter 57

So I decided to post this today and post tomorrow, as I was bored and had finished Book 2 Chapter 1 today which is a lot of stuff, and have started The Day of the Doctor, for the first episode of Book 2! Anyway hope you enjoy this, as this episode was harder to write as trying to figure out how to have Harmony incorporated into the Pandorica as well, oh well just read on.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

We had just been in the Tardis for about two weeks just happy to have the Tardis back. One morning when I woke up I was laying in the bed alone the Doctor missing from it causing me to groan and sit up looking around for him but gave up and went to take a shower and get dressed.

Once I was dressed in skinny jeans, and a no shoulder long sleeve shirt that flowed a bit past my waist with a belt, sort of like a dress but it would be too short to be a dress. As well as my combat boots, and had put my hair up in a high ponytail with a couple of my bangs flowing around my face. Also I made sure to grab my sonic and my phone putting them in my pocket, as well as grabbing my vortex manipulator just because I felt like I should and slipped in into my pocket that had my sonic and making my way to find the Doctor wherever he was.

While looking for him I had bumped into Martha as she was looking for the kitchen wanting something to eat so we ended up just going there together and low and behold what did we find.

"What have you done to the kitchen?" I ask as soon as we get in the kitchen to see a big mess and the smell of burnt things and the Doctor jumped at our sudden entrance and looks over at me with a 'I'm sorry' look and I just sigh and shake my head.

"No, you are so cleaning this up, can't leave you alone for a few minutes when it comes to the kitchen, you can't help but burn and make a mess of things can you?" I say to him but he shakes his head stubbornly.

"I can too cook, I just…the food just kept burning, I wanted to make you a breakfast in bed, but can't now that you are up and in here" he complains and I just take whatever he had in his hand, which looked like some kind of batter for something, but was all clumpy and just putting it in the sink.

"Right, I'll make food with Martha, you go and sit there and watch how cooking is supposed to look" I say then stop "Actually you start cleaning your mess up, we are going to make pancakes." I say getting out what we need to make pancakes.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Eventually we were able to sit and eat after making at least four different types of pancakes, like banana, chocolate chip, blueberry, and even some pumpkin pancakes, we got to eat them. And after we as in Martha and I made the Doctor clean up everything which ended up taking him a while.

"Finally, I say wrapping my arms around his neck as he finished cleaning just the last of it.

"You weren't the one cleaning" he says pecking my lips.

"Well you started it by making the mess" I argue back and he just rolls his eyes making me pout. "You're no fun to be around, let's go do something" I say grabbing his hand and leading him out of the kitchen but end up stopping noticing everything was starting to fade and frown. "Well I guess no, I'm off somewhere else, I'll see you later" I say turning around to peck his lips once more before the interior of the Tardis changes to that of Planet One, which from behind me I heard the sound of the Tardis and turned just as the Doctor came out of it not even seeing but seeing the words 'Hello Sweeties ΘΣ ΦΓΥΔζ' that was written on the wall.

"Well it could have said worse words right darling?" I ask making his head snap down from the wall and onto me his face breaking into a grin and I rush over to him only for him to pick me up and twirl me around making me laugh. "Oh I am glad to see you, well this face" I say giving his lips a peck but he deepens the kiss but sets me down.