Book 1: Chapter 11

Tow chapters in one day, i got bored and wanted to do this before doing a Donna episode, more specifically Planet of the Ood , anyway this is just them talking with a bit of her brother and best friend Dylan in it, a weird phone call and some reading at the end, then the next time she will wake up she won't be with 12 anymore ntil later. Enjoy!

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

We went down the hall into another room, and not just any room, the library. It was huge and seemed to go on forever.

The Doctor didn't give me time to look but just dragged me over to a couch in the middle and sat down next to me.

"Okay, let's talk," I tell him.

"I'm sorry…" he starts but I cut him off.

"No, you are not apologizing for something you did a while ago, if I get an apology I want it from nine, not from you" I tell him and grab his hand.

"It was his fault, and you better or he better, or whatever, your ninth regeneration better apologize….You do apologize right?" I ask him tilting my head to the side.

"Yea, though it is hard to admit because…." he starts

"Because you have a big head?" I joke and he rolls his eyes at me.

"oh, come on it was a joke, but you do have a very big head darling, and that big ego is not gonna shrink any time soon, it never seems to shrink" I tell him and try to get him to smile, but he won't so I just pout at him, which by the look in his eye makes him want to smile, but he won't.

"Fine, if you won't respond I will find something else to entertain myself with." I say and get off the couch, but am pulled back into his arms.

"No, you are not going anywhere, you are staying right here" he says his accent getting thicker and he tightens his arms around me.

"Fine, but you have to read to me or pick something to read…." I start to say when my phone goes off and I groan.

"Come on I just wanted to have a quiet time, but no…" I mutter getting my phone out from my pocket .

"Yellow?" I says

"Purple" I hear Dylan say and smirk at the game we play trying to see who can name a color without missing a beat.

"Green" I say.

"Blue" Dylan said.

"Pink" I say quicker this time.

"uh…Brown" Dylan says.

"Ha, hesitation, you lose. Anyway, what's up?" I ask him.

"Nothing just the fact that your brother is sitting across from me wanting to know where you are" he says I think through his teeth.

I quickly jump up and the Doctor sees my expression.

"What what's wrong?" he ask panicking thinking something is wrong.

"My brother, that's what's wrong. How am I supposed to tell him I am nowhere near home anymore and not even in the same dimension? I can't just say that to him." I say out loud, and then hear a loud thud then….

"WHAT!?"

I groan, "Have I got one hella story for you big bro…and you might not like it" I say into the phone. "Oh and thanks for the warning Dylan about Toby being able to hear you. This got a whole lot messier." I say and look at the Doctor for help but he gives me wide eyes like he is scared.

"What is that face for, it's only my brother, not Jack brother, but brother from home" I tell him but that doesn't seem to help and he starts to rub the back of his neck.