Book 1: Chapter 21

So here is the next part, Robots of Sherwood, so if you don't mind it being spoilded then go ahead and read it. Enjoy. And if you have any episodes you want me to do then tell me, also tell me if there are any mistakes.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

After we had gotten in the console room The Doctor was doing some Gallifreyan maths on a blackboard up on the gallery, near his bookcase while Clara was down by the console, swiveling in his easy chair with a book of some sorts and I was leaning against the rails looking around the console room.

"Take a punt." the Doctor says not looking away from the blackboard.

"Right." Clara says to him still reading and swiveling in his chair.

"Your choice. Wherever, whenever, anywhere in time and space." the Doctor tells her still looking at his calculations that were on the blackboard.

"Well, there is something, someone that I've always wanted to meet. But I know what you'll say." Clara says setting her book down and getting up to walk around the console.

"Try me." the Doctor says not really pointing but gesturing to Clara to continue while he marks something else on the black board.

"You'll say he's made up, that there is no such thing." Clara says smiling and looking up as the Doctor turns around to look at her.

"Go on." he tells her.

"It's. It's Robin Hood." she tells him a giddy voice, and with adoration in her eyes making me giggle at her eagerness.

"Robin Hood." the Doctor breathes out leaning against the rail.

"Yeah." Clara says and goes up to the gallery. "I love that story. I've always loved it, ever since I was little." she says in a childish way and I slowly go up the stairs to follow her.

"Robin Hood, the heroic outlaw, who robs from the rich and gives to the poor." the Doctor say somewhat bluntly.

"Yeah." Clara says happily.

"He's made up. There's no such thing." He tells her bluntly and turns to his bookcase.

"Ah, you see?" Clara says raising her left arm because of how he bluntly said is and ruined her happiness.

"Old-fashioned heroes only exist in old-fashioned story books, Clara." the Doctor says taking a book out of the bookcase.

"And what about you?" Clara asks him with that look of aren't you a story.

"Me?" the Doctor looks at her funnily then closes the book and places it back while I scan what books he has.

"Yeah, you. You stop bad things happening every minute of every day. That sounds pretty heroic to me." Clara tells him and I move over to him and notice his posture changes slightly.

"Just passing the time. Hey, what about Mars?" the Doctor says as he licks something from a large metal spoon and tries to get Clara to change her mind running back to his chalkboard.

"That better not be my ice cream!?" I yell to him and try to see what was on the spoon but he moves it out of my view.

"What?!" Clara asks confused as to why he was changing his mind about her choice.

"The Ice Warrior Hives." he tells her and flips the chalkboard to the other side.

"You said it was my choice." Clara tells him with a hurt look on her face and I put my arm around her shoulder.

"Yea, let her choose, it's her choice, I wanna meet Robin Hood" I tell him and he ignores me but Clara smiles at me and raises her eyebrow at my eagerness.