Book 1: Chapter 45

Here is the next one The Beast Below. Personally I didn't really like writing this, it feels a bit too short, but we also get to see who and what Harmony is doing next *winks* Anyway hope you enjoy and if there are any mistakes tell me and I will fix them, also please review with your ideas because i am sort of going into a writers block in a way as this chapter was harder to write. Oh and Happy New Year! 2015 I hope to finsh this in the next few months before Book 2.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

The Doctor had now grabbed Amy's ankle as she was getting a taste of space so she would believe more than what she thought was fake.

"Come on, Pond." the Doctor yells and pulls Amy back inside the Tardis.

"Now do you believe us?" I say as she is back on the ground of the Tardis and has her arms wrapped around me and the Doctor now believing that we were telling the truth.

"Okay, your box is a spaceship. It's really, really a spaceship. We are in space!" she yells out laughing then takes a deep breath. "What are we breathing?" Amy asks.

"I've extended the air shell. We're fine." the Doctor says looking our then looking down going into a squatting position to look down to see that we were above a city in space.

"Now that's interesting." he comments then turns to go back to the console pulling me with him causing the doors to close. "Twenty ninth century. Solar flares roast the earth, and the entire human race packs its bags and moves out till the weather improves. Whole nations." the Doctor starts to ramble and I try and move to go back and open the door for Amy but he just keeps his hand locked in mine making it so I couldn't go anywhere but where he was.

"Doctor?" Amy yells still outside now probably hanging out and holding onto the Tardis.

"Migrating to the stars." the Doctor says messing with a few more switches.

"Doctor?" Amy yells again.

"Isn't that amazing?" the Doctor say grinning.

"Doctor!" Amy yells upset that he had shut her outside.

"Well, come on. I've found us a spaceship." he says opening the door and helping her back in making me roll my eyes.

"Would have let you in sooner if he had let go of my hand" I tell her finally getting the Doctor to let go of my hand.

"This is the United Kingdom of Britain and Northern Ireland. All of it, bolted together and floating in the sky." the Doctor tells Amy and she laughs slightly. "Starship UK. It's Britain, but metal. That's not just a ship, that's an idea. That's a whole country, living and laughing and shopping." he says making her laugh again. "Searching the stars for a new home."

"Can we go out and see?" Amy asks excitedly turning to look at the Doctor and me.

"Course we can. But first, there's a thing." the Doctor says pointing at her then turning back to the console.

"A thing?" Amy asks confused what 'thing' he was talking about.

"An important thing. In fact, Thing One." the Doctor says and grabs a magnifying glass and holds it up to his eye making me laugh at his silliness. "We are observers only. That's the one rule I've always stuck to in all my travels. I never get involved in the affairs of other peoples or planets." the Doctor says then gets distracted by something on the screen. "Ooo, that's interesting."

"So we're like a wildlife documentary, yeah? Because if they see a wounded little cub or something, they can't just save it, they've got to keep filming and let it die." Amy says then looks at the screen watching the weeping Mandy girl. "It's got to be hard." she says but before I could finish listening to her I was dragged off by the Doctor who was pulling me with him to speak to Mandy then realizes that Amy wasn't with us and made a gesturing for her to follow us, though I just kissed his cheek whispering that I couldn't wear what I was wearing now and ran back to the Tardis to changed.