Book 2: Chapter 14

A/N: Again sorry for the long wait, stress is killing me. But enjoy the chapter and if there are any mistakes tell me and I will fix them.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

We had returned to the oval room Nixon, the Doctor and I leaving the Tardis to lead Nixon out back to the Oval room.

"You have to tape everything that happens in this office. Every word, or you won't know if you're under the influence." the Doctor says telling Nixon on what he needed to do.

"Doctor, you have to give me more than this. What were you two doing to Apollo 11?" Nixon asks us and we shake our head because we couldn't tell him the exact detail on what we had to do.

"Thing. A clever thing. Now, no more questions." the Doctor says

"You have to trust us and nobody else." I say finishing the Doctor's sentence just as River pops out of the Tardis with the telephone.

"Doctor, Harmony it's Canton. Quick, he needs us."

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

We had gotten to the orphanage that we needed to go and were racing up the stairs just as Canton was talking.

"Amy! Amy, can you hear me? Amy, I'm going to try to blow the lock. I need you to stand back." we here Canton say just as we make it to where they were or well just where Canton was, as Amy wasn't there anymore.

"Okay, gun down. I've got it." the Doctor yells out and uses his sonic to get the door unlocked.

"Amy, we're here. Are you okay?" Rory says in a panic.

'I can't see.'

The door was opened and they all rush in but I don't before looking back remembering the little girl was back there but the Doctor soon pulled me in before I could go see if the girl was okay.

"Where is she, Doctor, Harmony?" Rory questions as the Doctor scans the spacesuit is lying on the floor and River opens up the helmet part to show it was empty.

"It's empty." River breathes out.

'It's dark. So dark. I don't know where I am. Please, can anybody hear me?'

Amy's nanorecorder is on the floor, flashing and Rory picks it up. "They took this out of her. How did they do that, Doctor? Why can I still hear her?" Rory asks as Amy sobs on the other side as I bite my lip looking away.

"Is it a recording?" River asks wanting to know as well.

The Doctor scans it with his sonic "Er, it defaults to live. This is current. Wherever she is right now, this is what she's saying." the Doctor says upset himself and I grab his hand squeezing it as Rory turns away from us to talk to her even though she couldn't hear us.

"Amy, can you hear me? We're coming for you. Wherever you are, we're coming, I swear." Rory says.

"She can't hear you. I'm so sorry. It's one way." the Doctor says squeezing my hand back in need of comfort.

"She can always hear me, Doctor. Always. Wherever she is, and she always knows that I am coming for her. Do you understand me? Always" Rory says with a determined look on his face.

'Doctor, Harmony, are you out there? Can you hear me? Doctor? Harmon? Oh, God. Please, please, Doctor, Harmony, just get me out of this.'

"They're coming. I'll bring them, I swear." Rory promises to Amy even though he knew she couldn't hear him.

"Hello? Is somebody there? I think someone has been shot. I think we should help. We c." Renfrew says then stops forgetting about the Silence that was in the room injured where Canton shot it. "I can't re. I can't remember."